Kamachi

At approximately seven-thirty in the morning, Shinsou was awoken to the sound of knocking on his door, followed by a rather annoying voice yelling.

"Shinsou! Breakfast is ready! Though it is the weekend, I would advise eating before the food is cold. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, after all." Hitoshi didn't even have to recognize the voice to realize who it was at his door. "Midoriya asked me to come and get you."

Grunting, he rolled out of bed, mumbling about it being way too early for this as he unlocked the door, swinging it open to reveal his classmate. Oh, right. Shinsou remembered seeing him last night-- besides on the group chat-- playing cards with Izuku.

"I never got your name," he found himself saying, realizing that the statement was true. "Unless you'd rather I just call you 'Sonic the Hedgehog.'" The boy before him visibly cringed ere straightening his shoulders and sticking out a hand almost robotic-like.

"My apologies," he said as Hitoshi hesitantly shook his hand. "My name is Iida Tenya!" This guy had way too much energy.

"Shinsou Hitoshi," Shinsou said as he pulled his hand away. Iida nodded, making more strange, robotic gestures.

"I will leave you to get ready, then. Please come down when you are done. There are showers downstairs," he said before walking away, leaving Hitoshi to stand at his door and rub his temples, trying not to groan at the fact that he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

Once back in his dorm, Shinsou realized that he hadn't unpacked the night before.

Great.

Well, he sure as hell knew he wasn't going to now. Instead, he just rummaged through his suitcase for the first outfit he saw, which ended up just being a slightly faded t-shirt and sweatpants but he didn't have the energy to even mind. He could barely function properly without his morning coffee, even on days where he wasn't being woken up at the ass-crack of dawn.

Fixing his hair the best he could and slipping on a pair of slippers, Hitoshi grabbed his phone and exited his dorm, sluggishly making his way to the elevator and down to the commons room.

It seemed that most of the class was already there. How they all woke up so early on a weekend completely evaded him, but he brushed the thought aside as the scent of the breakfast he'd been told about hit his nose. It smelled heavenly. Despite really not wanting to have to interact with his peers, Hitoshi gave in when his stomach growled loudly, and he grabbed a plate.

"Shinsou!" he heard a voice call. Someone came up to him as he was scooping pancakes onto the plate, and he turned to be greeted by the familiar vibrant green hair and bright smile. "Good morning!"

"Mornin'," he grumbled as he moved to make that cup of coffee that he was definitely going to need if he were to deal with Midoriya, who followed him as he moved about the kitchen.

He watched the drink brew as Izuku babbled next to him.

"I hope you slept well last night. On my first night in the dorms, I hardly slept. But then, I didn't have a huge breakfast to wake up to. Oh, you're gonna love the pancakes! Kacchan made them! It might not seem like he'd be the kind of person to be so into baking, but his sweets are so good! Sometimes even better than Satou's! Oh, don't tell him I said that! He's really good at baking, too." Shinsou had no idea who Satou was, so Midoriya's secret was mostly safe with him. "You know, you might be able to make a request for Kacchan to make something! He doesn't listen to me, but that's expected. He'll sometimes make something for his friends, though! The other day, Ashido asked him to make sugar cookies, and then two hours later, there were sugar cookies downstairs waiting for her! He appears to be mean but really Kacchan can be super nice." Hitoshi had stopped listening by now, his coffee already done. He grabbed the steaming mug and his plate and took them to sit down at a table.