Jonas Brothers Outtake

"I'm slipping into the lava 
And I'm trying to keep from going under 
Baby, who turned the temperature hotter?
'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you, baby"

Niki's hands were clasped between mine as we sang...or more accurately, screamed in each other's faces. I sat on Joji's lap, being somewhat constrained by the seatbelt as I leaned over to face Niki, who sat in the middle spot beside us. Max was on her other side, his elbow up on the door as he glared out the window and tried his hardest to ignore us.

"Come on girl." Niki turned her head to shout at him before returning to face me.

"I might actually fucking kill myself." He mumbled. Ian had indulged us, turning up the volume when Niki asked and torturing everyone else in the process.

"I fell." Niki sang to me, her hands leaving mine to cup my face.

"I fell." I returned, smiling in her hands.

"So fast." She booped my nose with the tip of her finger.

"So fast."

"Can't hold myself..."

"Back!" 

We sang in unison.

"High heels, red dress

All by yourself

Gotta catch my breath"

"I'm slipping into the lava 
And I'm trying to keep from going under
Baby, who turned the temperature hotter?
'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you, baby"

"I will jump out of this car right now; I swear to god." Max threatened, turning his head to scowl at us, though he was promptly ignored. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was written after the beach chapter when I was listening to too much Jonas brothers music. I had written them going to the movies but it was so boring I cut it altogether. This scene makes me laugh though, so I like to think it still happened off camera.