NSFW 6 Reimagined

A/N: Hey all! Just a quick lil note for you, nbd. I am currently going back and editing the main story, fixing typos and such, and in the process I've been coming back to these unfinished smut chapters. I really didn't like how I left this one which ended with Niki walking in on them, so I rewrote the end. I hope you like it as much as I do. Also, if you ever get bored enough to go back to reread the main story I hope you like the corrections and lil extra stuff I've been putting in! This'll probably be my last update for a while so I hope you're all doing great and having a safe holiday! Much love ♥ 

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══ 

"Are you feeling hungry yet?" He asked but I ignored his question, leaning my back against the headboard of his bed and sighing deeply. I looked up at him with a smile.

"I feel so fucking weird." I admitted, feeling giddy.

"You're going to for a little bit. You know, you don't cuss much. Whenever I hear it, it surprises me." He laughed. I hadn't realized, honestly. I collapsed sideways, falling onto the 2nd pillow on his bed.

"I don't want to think about the creatures that live in this pillow." I mumbled, making him laugh.

"The pillow? Gross, no. Just don't ever try on my socks." He joked in return.

"Ew." My face deceived my words as I grinned and kicked him lightly with my foot. George's grin was wiped from his face shortly after and replaced with a stern look. He leaned over to me, grabbing the blanket that had fallen off of me and moving it to cover the lower half of my body.

"If you're going to wear skirts, you should consider wearing shorts underneath or something." He chastised me but didn't look all that serious at the same time. For the 60th time today, I normally would have been embarrassed at his acknowledgement of the fact my skirt accidentally hitched too high, but I found no shame in it at that moment.

"Why, does my ass make you uncomfortable?" I had never in my life heard myself speak this way. Maybe it was the weed talking. He blinked in surprise.

"N-no, I just-" he stuttered uncomfortably. I giggled, rolling over onto my side, facing him. Reaching down to remove the blanket, I expose my bare legs to him. I watch Joji drink in the sight before looking at me.

"What are you doing? You should put the blanket back on." He croaked, shifting further away down the bed. I liked what was happening. I had never been so bold in my life, not with anyone, but right then the cannabis was aiding me in doing what I want and not overthinking it. It's all just fun. Innocent fun.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" I teased, running my hands up my thighs and sliding the fabric of my frilly pink skirt up with my fingers. His eyes were glued to my actions. I knew he was just as excited as I was, and that excited me even more. I shouldn't be doing this.

The fabric bunched up in itself as I pulled it up just high enough to see a peek at my panties. A nervous squeak escape Joji and he looked away.

"Please. The blanket." His voice sounded thick, like it took effort to speak. My entire body felt hot as adrenaline coursed in my veins. It was sick, what I was doing, and I knew it. But I wanted to see how far I could push it...

Joji still wasn't looking at me, but he hadn't left the room yet either. I pushed the boundaries a little more. I opted to hook both of my thumbs in the waistband of my panties teasingly just to see what he'd do. I let them go with a loud 'SNAP,' which caught his attention again. He watched me play with the band of my panties, pulling them down my hips underneath my skirt and lifting my legs in the air to fully pull them off. I was completely bare beneath the fabric of my skirt now so I rolled onto my stomach where I knew my ass was exposed to him. I pushed my hips up, getting into a doggy position to crawl over to him. I was grinning wickedly at his face. He was completely wiped out and I loved it.