NSFW 4

George slammed me up against his bedroom door as soon as he shut it. His hands pushed against me roughly, feeling the skin of my stomach as they slid up. His mouth working quickly on my neck, leaving hot, wet kisses from my collarbone up to my earlobe. His tongue left a trail of fire behind it that lit the entirety of my body. Joji was panting softly in between his kisses and mumbling in my ear.

"God, I want you." He groaned, capturing my lips again and kissing me so passionately I thought I was going to pass out. I couldn't form a single coherent thought. The only things I could focus on were his hands, his lips, his words. His fingers toyed with the underside of my bra, cupping just the outline of my breasts before retreating. I pulled my lips from his and whimpered softly, reaching blindly for his hands and pulling them back up to my chest. The looks on Joji's face was that of pure desire, his hooded eyes staring deeply into mine before he took my lips again.

I moaned, feeling his hands massage me above my bra. His hands were gentle but eager. I knew he wanted to do more; I had been so caught up in my own issues that I never let him get very far with me in terms of intimacy. I couldn't think about it too much, especially now, or else tears would form in my eyes as I thought about how patient Joji was with me.

I wanted to let him go a little further with me, so I pushed myself just a little bit more and moved George's hands away from me so I could pull my short over my head. He watched my movement intensely, staring like a hawk at my hands that disappeared behind my back to unhook my bra. The straps fell first and Joji's eyes widened at the action.

"Liv..." he groaned softly, running his hands up my sides again and resting on my ribs. I brought my arms around to my chest as I held the cups to my breasts, teasing him. I leaned forward, pressing soft kisses to his neck and along his jaw.

"Jesus Christ." He pushed me harder up against the door. I could feel him against my stomach, hard and ready. His neck dipped down so he could bite my shoulder and kiss the sting away.

"You wanna see?" I whispered as gently as I could, hoping it came out sexy even though it likely didn't. I could feel my hands trembling with a mixture of nerves and adrenaline. He pulled his mouth back from my skin to look at my face again.

"Please." Joji's normally deep voice came out in a whine and it ignited something inside me. The desire for me laced in his tone, the desperation, he wanted to touch me, to kiss me, he was begging for it. I let out a deep, shaky breath as I dropped my hands and the cups of my lacy bra I'd been holding fell with them. I watched George's deep brown eyes move from mine down to my chest. His hands reacted before his face as they cupped me and squeezed gently. His hands were so warm as they enveloped me, and his gentle teasing forced a squeak from me.

"You're so beautiful, baby." He whispered to me as he let go of my chest and wrapped his arms around my body, pulling it tight to him and hitching me up. I squealed as he tossed me in the air and wrapped my legs around his waist, sitting just above his arousal. Joji grinned at me ear to ear, his eyes crinkling in the corners. My favorite smile of his.

He carried me over to his bed before leaning down and dropping me on the comforter with a soft bounce. I felt the need to cover myself as I lied down half naked on George's bed with his body hovering over mine. He noticed my hands moving upwards and grabbed them before I could. He didn't say anything to me, instead choosing to bring my hands to my sides and lace his fingers with mine. My heart leapt at the action. It was so intimate and loving, I knew he was telling me without needing to say it. My heart was already racing, but he put it into overdrive when he dipped his head and took my left nipple in between his lips.

"Joji!" I moaned too loudly, arching my back as his tongue swirled around and he sucked lightly. My eyes screwed shut as hot pleasure coursed through my veins and my body responded to him immediately. My legs tried to squeeze shut but were stopped by George's thigh so they wrapped around his leg instead. He moaned too, rising his leg so his thigh could rub against me.

His hands ran down my sides and over my stomach before finding a grip on my hips. Joji pulled my nipple from his mouth with a pop before kissing his way across the space between my breaststroke and making his way over to my other nipple where he repeated his actions. I involuntarily jerked, my hips looking for the pressure that would satisfy me and finding pleasure in his thigh. His fingers flexed as he held my hips up at an angle and guided me in rubbing against his thigh.

My entire body was hot, my breathing was ragged, I could focus on nothing but the man on top of me. His lips and tongue pleasuring me, his hands gripping my hips tightly. I wanted him. Badly. I wanted his hands to hold my hips in place as he thrust inside me. I want him naked on top of me. Joji's tongue swiped across my nipple before sucking again, harder this time.

A loud moan ripped from my throat as the thoughts that swam through my head manifested visions. Joji replied with a groan of his own before pulling back and kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back eagerly, trying to express everything I was feeling and wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed me just as eagerly and smiled against my lips.

"You're beautiful." He murmured against my lips before pressing his lips to mine again over and over. I didn't know how much further we would go but I enjoyed every second when I was with him.