Chapter 26

(A/N): Alright is the author's note is going up here for this chapter to warn everyone that this is essentially all smut. So if you're uncomfortable with that, feel free to read the italicized bit and then skip once you get to Liv's POV!

-

1949.

It had happened in the middle of broad daylight, one would think that a super secret organization would have been more stealthy in their attack, especially when that organization was supposed to be dead. But in the middle of a Siberian winter, no one was really around to witness the abduction.

Livy knew that and fought back using her powers, but HYDRA had weaponry more advanced than that she had seen before. It was difficult to harm her with Earth weapons, but she knew immediately that this weapon was not powered by anything of Earth.

She woke up sore in a protected cell, unlike anything she had known before. Based on the cave like walls, she knew that she was being held in the mountains, most likely in a place where no one would stumble upon them accidentally. And surely no place that would be easy to escape.

"It's wonderful to see that the golden goose is finally awake," a sinister voice spoke and a man emerged from the shadows. He was once an innocent boy, but had shed that persona long ago and had been hardened by the years working for HYDRA, desperate to cleanse the family name.

Livy backed up into her cell and growled, "what do you want of me?"

A sickening smile spread across the man's lips, "you know exactly what I want, mein Engel."

-

(Olivia's POV):
I kissed Loki with all of the passion in the world, drinking him in as though he were the first drop of water I had tasted in days. My right hand traveled up his back, fingers grasping onto his luscious black locks and tugging lightly. The action caused a low moan to spill from Loki, who broke contact with my lips to trail his down my neck.

It wasn't until then that I realized how little air I had been taking in while our lips were interlocked. I gasped for breath, my chest rising and falling rapidly with each inhale. Loki sucked and bit every inch of bare skin that he could find, eliciting small sounds of pleasure. I could feel his hardening member against my body, causing an ache I had not felt in centuries. He began to grind up against me, his hands sliding up my shirt to unhook the bra I had hastily thrown on. It hung loosely from my body as he began to fondle my breasts beneath the fabric.

I pulled him back into the kiss, needing to feel his lips back on mine. He happily obliged, pulling his hands back from under my shirt and using it to support my body as my legs wrapped around his torso. My mind was too clouded to really register that I was being carried to his bedroom, nor would I have stopped him if I could. His hands had not even traveled further than my breasts, yet I had not felt so good in what felt like forever.

The next thing I knew I was lying on a soft bed, Loki climbing on top of me. His clothes disappeared in a shimmer, but he seemed to want to take his time with mine. As he slowly pulled my shirt over my head, my eyes traveled down his body, taking him in. I had seen him naked before, but this time I admired him without tearing my eyes away in embarrassment. Loki was a god and his figure certainly showed it.

Loki caught me staring and smirked, knowing exactly how he was affecting me. His nimble fingers made quick work of the zipper of my jeans and he pulled them free from my body, leaving me in nothing but my underwear. Yet he made no move to pull those off, instead reaching up to capture my lips once more. I ran my hands down his toned body, finally grasping the thing my body wanted so badly.

However, Loki removed my hand from his member and purred into my ear, "tonight, let me pleasure you."

The low rumble of his voice was enough to release another moan. His lips trailed down my bare skin, taking extra time around the sensitive skin on my breasts. At this point, sounds of pleasure were almost continuously streaming from my lips, reacting to every flick of Loki's tongue and every time his hands applied pressure to my tender skin. One of his hands finally slipped beneath my underwear, his fingers barely making contact with the aching skin. I thrust my hips down in an attempt to gain more friction against his fingers, but he had already pulled them out.

His pointer finger glistened with my wetness and he offered it to me as he instructed, "taste yourself."

I did as he ordered, sucking his finger and slowly running my tongue down it. The sweet but slightly tangy taste remained on my tongue as he leaned down for another kiss. While our lips were interlocked, he finally pulled my underwear free from my body, the air feeling cold against my heated skin. His free hand began to explore between my folds, eliciting a chorus of moans that were lost by the suppression of Loki's mouth on mine.

"By the norns, you are so wet," Loki muttered as he finally pulled away from the kiss, bringing his mouth down to the aching skin currently getting pleasured by his fingers.

He replaced his fingers with his tongue, lapping up every taste of me that he could while I squirmed at his touch. I could feel the pleasure coiling up inside of me, only increasing as he began to pump two fingers in and out of me. My fingers grasped the bedsheets tightly and his name fell from my lips as the coil became tighter and tighter.

I could feel my release approaching as Loki continued flicking his tongue over my folds and pumping his fingers. I tightened around Loki's fingers as my moans grew louder. Loki kept his fingers inside me, but stopped the motion and pulled his tongue away as he growled, "beg me, Liv."

The whimper that left my throat when he stopped his pleasuring quickly turned into a plea. I came a moment later, ripples of pleasure raging through me.

"You up for more?" Loki's voice brought me back to reality and the promise of more caused my lips to upturn.

"No more teasing, fuck me Loki," I commanded, my eyes trailing down to his aching member.

He smirked at my boldness, "as you wish, my lady."

Bringing his lips down to mine, he lined himself up with my entrance and I savored my taste on his tongue. He thrust himself into me, causing me to gasp at his size as he filled every crevice. Noticing my reaction he gave me a moment to adjust to him before slowly moving in and out. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he began to pick up the pace. I was barely aware of the moans tumbling from my own lips, instead drinking in every sound that left Loki's.

His lips reconnecting with mine, meeting me in a sloppy kiss. My back arched as he brought his hand down to my aching skin, doubling the pleasure coursing through me. Heat was pooling up in me once again and I tried to savor every moment: Loki's muscles contracting and relaxing as he kept himself supported on the bed, the little beads of sweat coating his gorgeous body, the arousing sound of skin slapping against skin, the feel of him inside me, stretching me and hitting my sweet spot on every thrust, the heavy breaths and moans spilling from our lips. Everything was perfect, everything was how sex was supposed to be. There was nothing to fake and no pressure to please.

I could tell that Loki was coming undone and his thrusts were getting erratic. I kissed him desperately as I felt myself tipping over the edge, trying to hold on for him. But a moment later I found my release, the fluttering of my walls causing Loki to come as well. He rode out our orgasms and then collapsed next to me on the bed.

I was a fool to think that that would be the end of our night. Loki was a god, with stamina to match. I managed to keep up with him as he continued to fuck me into oblivion until neither of us was able to move. Loki held my body close to his, kissing my neck lazily as I drifted off into a deep sleep, the most peaceful slumber I had experienced in weeks.