Ideas

Readers

**This page will include spoilers if you have not read my other note pages in the other books**

Those of you that have been with Diana since the first book, know that I have a plan for her for the end of Season 4 that involves time travel and Bonnie's veil spell. I've been trying to figure out a way to do so, and I think I have something but would love your opinion on it. I had mentioned the use of a monolith and have put together something that should explain things. 

Let me know what you think. 

Name: White Monolith

Creator: The Fates (At the behest of Zeus)

Owners:

Zeus (Formerly)

Athena (Formerly)

Angel † (Formerly)

Penelope † (Formerly)

Diana (Currently; unknowingly)

Eva † (Potentially)

Ezra and Veronica (Potentially)

History:

The White Monolith is one of three Monoliths created by the Fates for Zeus during Ares' last stint on Earth. The monoliths are considered a last resort plan concocted by Zeus to defend the world if Ares was ever to return.

It is capable of transporting individuals or objects across time. To a time that is demanded to have the greatest need of said person or object, specifically a time when Ares was such a great threat that individuals, specifically those with Zeus' blood, would be pulled from timelines across the millennia to fight.

The Time Monolith was transported to Mystic Falls by Angel who was given it by his mother, Athena, to protect. Placing it inside of a chamber beneath the town he moved to, where he would later meet his wife and mother of his child. The ownership and protection of the monolith was passed onto Penelope when she returned from Greece and after Angel's death. It should have been passed to Diana and Eva but Penelope died before she could inform her daughters of it, but ownership passes through blood, meaning that Diana is already in ownership of it without her knowledge.

Trivia:

- In order to bring down the veil, the monolith must be interacted with, it is unknown why, possibly because of it's connection to time, being able to reach back and forth along the timelines to interact with those that have been, are, and will be.

- To bring down the veil and to put it back up, the blood of Zeus must be used (Diana's blood), putting the veil up demands a greater sacrifice of blood, meaning that Zeus' blood must be sacrificed, though in Diana's case, she won't be sacrificed but pulled through the timelines to fight Ares. 

- It is possible that because of the monolith's location, it is why Mystic Falls has had a higher number of ghosts over the years.