Chapter 3

I woke up without the annoying buzzing of my alarm this morning and glanced at it wondering why it hadn't woken me. I then noticed it was 10 minutes until my alarm was to ring, groaning I sat up and decided to just get up now. I had to admit I was excited to see Gerard again, and I also must admit, I was kinda growing to have a maybe kinda big crush on him. The type of crush where looking at him makes me smile, or blush, or get a boner. So I was hoping it wasn't the latter when I walk into group. I got up, changed into a Misfits hoody, and some black jeans ripped at the knees. I quickly ran to the kitchen where I saw my mom about to leave for work. "Goodbye mom, I love you, have a good day" I called to her. What could I say I felt happy today. She looked back and smiled at me "You too love, Pizza tonight is it? " I smiled and nodded "Oh and mom, I wanna talk to you tonight, I met someone" I said with a small blush and grin so she knew what I meant. She smiled back and said "Invite him around if you want to, I don't mind. I've gotta go though don't need you holding me from getting you pizza." She said with a laugh. I waved goodbye to her and went back to making some breakfast. After a quick breakfast I grabbed my bag and began walking to school. I managed to catch Gerard just down the road from my house, so I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him and caught Mikey smirking at me as I unwrapped myself from Gerard to walk next to them. "Hey Frankie" Gerard said with a smile. I smiled back "Hey Gee", I swear I could still feel Mikey smirking "Nicknames already? Wow that's a fast relationship Gerard" He joked walking a head of us to catch up with Ray. I shook my head and laughed at the two. "Oh hey Gerard?" I asked. "Yeah Frankie?" He asked, looking at me. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight, mums buying pizza, I was gonna tell her about how I met you. She always wants to meet my new friends since I never really have any..." Gerard smiled "That's so sweet Frankie. I'd love too. I also have something I wanted too ask, but I'll ask you tonight" He smirked. I rolled my eyes at the tease and saw the horrid building called school coming up. I sighed, watching my feet, as I walked. I jumped slightly feeling a hand slipping into mine perfectly, I looked down at them and blushed, smiling. I then felt him move his hand back, the tease was smirking at me "Good." He stated continuing to walk on like nothing happened. I just rolled my eyes still blushing, but I could see Ray and Mikey holding hands walking into the school. Gerard and I made our way to group, talking about The Misfits, and how great they are. We entered group and smiled at the teacher, She looked amazed that I had managed to become friends with Gerard. I winked at her and slid my hand into Gerard's. She smiled at me and mouthed "good luck". I smiled back and sat down with Gerard asking "what was that about?". To which I replied "Oh she just seemed amazed I had you as a friend so I wanted to see what her reaction would be". I pointed out. As miss approached us. "Now boys, I don't mind you being together just no kissing in front of everyone, sadly not everyone agrees" She said looking honestly sad. I just smiled a sad smile to her "Don't worry we aren't actually-" I started "Yet." Gerard butted in with a smirk.

//So its shorter than the last but I'm so tired, I'm writing this at 20 past 11 pm... I need more sleep than I've been getting, I'll update tomorrow, Hopefully I can keep up the updating...

Song:Juarez 
By: Gerard Way//