01

Nicole's POV

I woke up because of the sound of my alarm clock, today is a great day because today is my first day of school as a 4th-year civil engineering student I thought at first I wouldn't survive but thankfully I did and one more year to go, and just try passing the exam and finally I can now achieve my dream.

*Sissy Sandy is calling*

"Good morning, why?" I greeted her with the best energetic tone I have.

[Wow, good mood tayo sissy ha?]

"kinda," I chuckled. "So, bakit ka napatawag?" I asked.

[Let's grab some coffee before we go to our first class, may chismis ako sa 'yo.]

"Dakilang chismosa ka nanaman." I laugh out loud. Kapag kasi may chismis she's always the first one na makakaalam at ako naman ang laging huli.

[Promise! Magugustuhan mo.]

"Oki, maligo na ako bye."

[See you later!]

I did my morning routine and put a little bit of make on my face actually I don't really use that much makeup whenever I go to school. My outfit for today is a white statement shirt, peach button-front A-line skirt, and white deck shoes with a mocha color tote bag.

I arrived at Starbucks where I will meet Sandy. Earlier than I expected for the first time in my life there was no traffic. Our first class would start around 9 am.

"Sissy!!" I called her as soon as I saw her, gosh I really missed her.

"Miss u so much!" she gave me a cheek kiss.

"I already ordered Mocha Cooke Crumble Frappuccino." she smiled. She really knows my favorite.

"Treat mo?" natatawa kong tanong sakanya she just rolled her eyes.

"As always," she said and pouted.

"Anyways, what's your chismis na?" natatawa kong tanong sakanya.

"We have new block mate daw, they are from new york pero hindi ko lang nalaman kung sino pero sabi nila gwapo." she looks so excited sharing kwento.

"Kapag talaga gwapo lakas ng tenga mo ah." asar ko.

"Maybe, he's the right one for me na." nakangiti niyang sabi.

"Wow, sis, hindi mo pa nga siya nakikita eh."

"Feel ko lang," natatawa niyang sagot.

Nag usap pa kami about sa kung niya balak mag apply if ever makapasa ng boards. Ako naman, I am planning sa Fernandez-Tayer Group Corporation. That's one of the best engineering companies here in the Philippines. Sana lang ay matanggap ako. She said she'll try to apply din doon pero sigurado na raw siya sa company ng parents niya.

Sandra is my best friend ever since we were in high school I just call her Sandy because that's her nickname. She's the one who was with me when I was going through something in the past and she didn't leave me. I think she knows me better than I do.

Habang nag kukwentuhan kami ni Sandy may biglang tumawag sa'min and that's Angel and Ara my friend from different department. Angel is from the faculty of Architecture and Ara is from the Faculty of Arts and Design.

"Long time no see!" niyakap ko sila as soon as makalapit sila sa'min.

"Hi Sandra," bati nila kay Sandy.

Actually, hindi masyadong close si Sandy sakanila 'coz I met them through Magui's barkada. Pero it's fine she have me naman.

"How are you?" nakangiting tanong ni Ara sa'kin.