The Plan

Izuku went silent as soon as Tomura finished his sentence, staring at the floor. A few moments passed before he finally spoke, "Kill... All Might?"

"Yes, and you're the perfect candidate to pull it off. You're going to UA so you can gain their trust and deliver the final blow."

"You expect me to kill All Might? I don't have a quirk, how the hell am I supposed to kill the number one hero?!"

"You'll find a way."

Midoriya chewed on his bottom lip, his mind racing. "I don't think I can do that, Shigiraki."

"Sure you can, you are one of us, right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"And you're the creator, right?"

"... Yes."

"So naturally this responsibility should fall on you, right?"

Deku went quiet before sighing, "... Right."

"Good. Take as long as you need, but get it done."

"Okay." Izuku grumbled through clenched teeth. He heard a click, and Tomura hung up. He looked over to his overflowing trash bin full of All Might merchandise. "Kill the number one hero, they say." Izuku spoke mockingly to himself, "It's your responsibility, they say." Midoriya held back a scream of anger as he kicked the bin over. He let out a grunt of frustration as he kicked the bin again. A poster fell out and unraveled, showing none other than the number one hero, smiling brightly in a heroic pose. Bold black letters on the bottom of the poster read: "You can become a hero!" Izuku let himself relax, taking in a deep breath, before staring down at the poster and picking it up. Staring at his broken dreams. "How am I supposed to kill you?" He mumbled quietly to the poster. Deku placed it back into the trash bin, picking up all the other trash that had been spewed across the floor of his bedroom.

For a split second he thought that he should call Katsuki, and tell him everything. Maybe he could back out before it was too late, and someone got hurt. If he was lucky, he wouldn't have to go to UA. 'No,' He thought, 'He wouldn't understand.' Then he remembered the people he had met, and how nice they were to him. How could he possibly pick a side? He would be forced to betray someone in the end, but who would it be? Deku looked over to his phone, turning it on. No new messages. He thought that Katsuki would try talking to him again, but he hadn't messaged him in a while. An emotion bubbled up inside him, but he couldn't quite tell what it was. Loneliness. Anguish. Regret?

Deku couldn't sleep, though he lay awake in bed for hours on end. All he could think about was what could happen. If he killed All Might, he would be one of Japan's most wanted criminals. If he didn't, the League of Villains would probably kill him instead. It was a lose-lose both ways. No matter what he did, the result would be disastrous. He groaned, rubbing his head. He was getting a headache from all the stress. He felt his eyelids grow heavy, and slowly he fell asleep.

Izuku slowly opened his eyes, and he was floating in a black substance. He stood up, the mysterious mixture soaking his clothes. When he looked down at himself, he saw that he was covered in blood. Blood that wasn't his. His eyes scanned the horizon, and he could see a figure hunched over in the distance. He ran, the ground slowly becoming solid underneath him. Finally at his destination, he stopped dead in his tracks as he realized who it was. It was All Might, bleeding out to death from a deep wound to the stomach. All Might slowly raised his head, making eye contact with Midoriya. His cyan blue eyes shone with betrayal. "How could you do this?" He mumbled, coughing up blood. "Do you know what you've done?"

Deku felt his heart race as he looked around, seeing that he now had a knife in his hands. "No, no, no! How did this happen? Why is this happening?!" Izuku dropped the knife, "This can't be real!" He felt a hand on his shoulder, and flinched. Looking up to see a man with horrible scars looking down at him. A man with no eyes or nose and a crooked, toothy smile.