00

| "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas~" |

____________________________

Christmas is the time of year where you exchange gifts with friends, family, or lovers. It's the time of year you spend time with family and friends and throw a little family reunion at grandma and grandpa's house.

Unlike this year, wear your freaking mask, please. Love, Author:)

Seeing aunts and uncles, cousins of all ages, the elders of the family, siblings who came back from college in the same house. Many catch up while many gossip about whatever was going on in the family.

Though some people don't celebrate Christmas a different holiday; Hanukkah. That holiday is a Jewish holiday that starts on December 10th and ends on the 18th of that month. You light 8 candles after sunset or later. They do not celebrate Christmas as well.

Christmas, yes back to this, sometimes isn't always happy. Many families do not have a good relationship or the parents of a child are divorced and they have to go to different houses. It may sound fun but not everyone stepfamily is happy or perfect. Many people don't like Christmas, others like the holiday, others sorta like it.

People can have opinions on what they like and do not like.