05

3 weeks later

The professor for Changbin's biology class was taking forever which meant half the class could take naps while the other kids were on the lookout, a normal thing they had.

Changbin pulled his hood over his head and closed his eyes, waiting to fall asleep as a random instrumental he made rang through his earbuds. His seatmate next to him kept their eye out for the strict teacher, the ones in the first row keeping an eye out in the hallway.

After 30 minutes, Changbin's seatmate nudged him which woke the male up. "Teacher isn't coming," They said and Changbin hums. Everyone left since it was ruled if the teacher doesn't show up in 30 minutes, the class isn't happening.

Luckily, that was the last class of Changbin's day so he could go home and take a nap with Snow, who he had grown closer to. He took out his earbuds and unplugged them from his phone, shoving the earbuds into his bag as he stood up. Changbin exited the classroom like everyone else and started making his way towards the front of the school.

"Excuse me?"

Changbin turned to the person who spoke. "I'm an exchange student and I don't really know my way around," the male says, and Changbin smiles. "Schedule?" Changbin asks and the male shows him.

_____

Changbin woke up when someone knocked on his door. He groaned and rolled over, Snow getting up and moving to cuddle with the human who moved. The knocks happened more and Changbin whined when Snow left to go meow at the door for the fun shit of it.

Changbin got tired of it quickly because he was woken up by it, so he sat up with a huff. He removed the blanket and got out of bed, following his kitten who was meowing at the door. "Yeah, yeah, I understand," Changbin said and picked her up. He looked through the peephole and he puts on one of the jackets before he opened the door. Snow crawled up Changbin's arm and settled on his shoulder as her owner stared at his friends with a pissed off look. "Could I help you with something?" Changbin asks.

"Well someone is grumpy," Chan snorted and Changbin glared at him. "I was taking a nap and y'all decided it was a great time to come over," Changbin said. Minho was covering his boyfriend's mouth who wanted to laugh at Snow who was rubbing her head against Changbin's cheek. "What do you need?" Changbin said as he reached up and scratched Snow's chin who softly purred. "We just wanted to make sure you were alive."

"Fuck off."

____

Changbin was sitting at his desk with Snow sleeping on the work page he didn't need to work on. It was raining outside and he had a ballad-like playlist playing in the background to hopefully drown out his neighbors who were arguing once again. They never bothered him much; besides, the usual glares he received from the man.

He circled the final answer to the problem and he yawned, stretching upwards. He looked at his alarm clock and was happy that he finished at a reasonable time. He pushed away from his desk and went to his bathroom to go brush his teeth. He finished brushing his teeth and washed his face.

He walked back into the room and closed the door, picking up snow who enjoyed cuddling with him. He closed the workbook and pushed his chair in before getting into bed. He laid Snow down on her pillow before he laid his head on a pillow and pulling the covers over him. He had been thinking about if he was actually going to keep Snow or if he was going to give her to Minho. As he spent most of his days with her, he noticed he enjoyed her clingy kitten self and didn't mind her being around.

He yawned again and rolled onto his side, and waiting until he fell asleep.