17

"Changbinnie!"

The male turned to look at Felix who was giving him a pout. "You've been working on that since this morning," Felix said as he walked over, putting his chin on the male's head to see what he was working on but Changbin only placed his growing kitten on top who meowed.

"I want to see," Felix whines as he tried to move the kitten but Changbin grabbed his hands, intertwining their fingers. "Flirt," Felix said and kissed Changbin's cheek and the male let go of his hands. Felix pulled the male's chair out which confused him. "You need food," Felix said and tried to pull Changbin up but the male wouldn't move. "Come on! You didn't have breakfast."

Changbin watched with a smile as the male struggled to pull him up. Changbin yanked him forward and Felix squeaked. He closed his eyes for a split second before opening his eyes to lock eyes with Changbin who was smiling. "You're going to stay here while I work," Changbin said as he pulled himself closer to the desk, moving Snow who continued to sleep. Felix huff and looks at his phone. "We have 6 hours till we have to go to dinner."

____

Felix had fallen asleep a little way into his cuddling session which Changbin. Changbin was nearly complete with the song and could start working on the rhythm but he wanted to do that without Felix sitting in his lap. 

Changbin placed his pencil down and exhales. He checked his alarm clock to see they have a couple more minutes until they had to start getting ready. Changbin pushed away from the desk and wrapped his arms around Felix's waist, ignoring his annoying heartbeat which was going crazy like always. He didn't know how Felix fell asleep on his lap, it didn't look very comfortable but then again Felix was able to fall asleep in the small chair. 

Felix shifted around before settling back down and moving closer. Changbin chuckles and rubs his back, placing a shy kiss on his cheek. A few minutes past and Felix gradually started waking up. He lifted his head up and rubs his eyes, yawning. "Hello, sleeping beauty," Changbin said and Felix gave a sleepy smile. "Hi," Felix mumbles, and Changbin chuckles at him. "You should probably start getting ready, it's almost 5:30," Changbin said and Felix gave another hum. 

Felix gave him a kiss on the cheek; before, getting up and walking out of the room. Changbin smiles and looks over at his paper that was filled with completed lyrics for his lyrical class. "I can use my guitar," Changbin said as he stood up to put his papers away so Snow wouldn't mess them up. 

After putting them away, he got dressed in dark jeans, a black sweatshirt, and a tan coat. He fixed his jeans and grabbed his phone, walking to his bathroom to fix his hair. It didn't look good and he was about to leave the bathroom but he stopped when he saw Felix. "You look cute," Changbin said as he observed Felix's outfit; a cream-colored sweater dress, black stockings that seemed to have skin color leggings underneath, a black belt around his waist, and a tan coat. "Thank you! We have couple jackets." 

Changbin laughs and lets Felix hug him. "Can I curl your hair?" Felix asks and Changbin gave a shrug. "Sure," He says and Felix smiles brightly, moving Changbin away from the counter so he can find the curler. "You'll look so cute." 

Changbin smiles and watches Felix plug in the curling iron. "Let me get my phone, you stay here," Felix said and carefully ran out of the room to get his phone. Changbin pulled out his phone and opened the camera. Felix walked back in and Changbin grabbed him by the waist and pulled him towards him. "Oh, hi," Felix said and Changbin waved his phone around. "Ooh! Gimmie," Felix said and snatched the phone, turning around. 

Changbin chuckles softly and placed his hands on Felix's waist, resting his chin on his head as Felix held the phone up for the picture. 

____