08

2 weeks later

Changbin shifted around in his bed when his phone rang. He ignored it and fell back asleep. He eventually couldn't because of the constant ringing. He sat up and grabbed his phone, answering it with a yawn. "Yes, Innie?" Changbin mumbles as he rubs his eyes. "Do you want to hang out with us today?" Jeongin asks and Changbin looked at Snow. "Um...where are we going to hang out?" Changbin asks as he lays down, Snow waddling over to snuggle into the male's neck.

Jeongin answered after a few seconds of silence. "The park, you can bring snow," Jeongin said and Changbin smiled. "Mkay, when are we meeting?" Changbin asks and Jeongin answered quickly. "Around lunch, we're going to an animal-friendly cafe so Kkami, Berry, and Snow are welcomed," Jeongin said and Changbin gave another hum. "Alright," Changbin said and was about to end the call but Jeongin quickly spoke up. "Felix is coming too."

Changbin's brain was still asleep. "Felix?" He asks in a confused voice. "Yeah...you met him yesterday according to Minsung," Jeongin said and Changbin blinked. "Look, I was tired and done with school so I could barely focus anywhere," Changbin complained and Jeongin snorted. "I know, but you're coming, right?" Jeongin asks and Changbin hummed. "Yeah," Changbin answers, and Jeongin was probably smiling at the male's answer. "Okay! See you at the cafe, I'll send the address in the group chat," Jeongin said and Changbin hummed in acknowledgment.

Jeongin ended the call and Changbin checked the time. "Mhm...shower I guess," Changbin said and removed Snow who whined. Changbin patted her head and got out of bed to grab a change of clothes. He looked over at Snow who was trying to hop off the bed even though she would usually be able to jump off. "Stop being a baby," Changbin said with a chuckle and helped her off.

He patted her head and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower. As he was taking the shower, he heard Snow whining. "Girl," He said with a laugh. He looked over at the door which was slowly opening because Snow was pushing it open with her head. Changbin finished quickly and grabbed a towel, drying off before wrapping around his waist. He looked at Snow as he dried his hair who was sitting next to him.

He finished drying his hair and changed quickly. Snow waddled over and rubbed her head against Changbin's leg. He picked her up and allowed her to go to her spot, on Changbin's shoulder, who laughed softly at the kitten.

____

Changbin arrived at the cafe and walked inside, instantly spotting his friend group. He walked over and Jeongin pointed to the seat that was next to Felix. "Where's snow?" Jeongin asks with disappointment. "Right here," Changbin said and took her out from the hood she had settled in. She meowed as Changbin set her on his lap and stratched behind her ear.

Felix smiles at the kitten who looked at him with curious eyes. Felix gave a tiny wave and Changbin had to smile at the male who was being adorable to the kitten. Jisung was looking at the two with a big smirk which got a smack from his boyfriend.

"How long have you had her?" Felix asks and both if the male's were surprised when the kitten crossed from Changbin's lap to Felix's lap to get a better look at the male. "4 weeks," Changbin answers and Felix smiles. Changbin caught a glimpse of Jisung and he turned to glare at him. Jisung paused recording and zoomed in on Changbin's face who flipped him off, Felix snickering at the two.

He scratched the kitten's chin who purred and extended her neck to get more scratches. Changbin looked at Snow who almost fell but Felix caught her, chuckling. Hyunjin was about to say something but the waitress was who arrived spoke first.

"Hi, my name is Ryujin, what can I get started for you?"

____

Snow was playing in the snow with Kkami and Berry. Felix was forced, by Jisung, to explain his major even though he was leaving but most of them forgot about that. Changbin really wasn't listening since he was staring at Felix, observing him I should say.

He was adorable. His hair was a strawberry-blonde color that fell softly over hi forehead. His eyes were soft as well and his nose looked like a button that had freckles across his face. His lips were heart shaped and looked soft.

"Changbin!"

The male looked at Jeongin and closed his eyes when the male threw a snowball at him. Jeongin snickered but calmed down when the male glared at him. "Sorry," Jeongin said, even though he really wasn't. Changbin removed the snow from his face and glanced down at Snow who was getting cold. He picked her up and dusted some of the snow off before letting her go into his sweatshirt pocket.

Felix smiles at the kitten who poked her head out on the other side. "Lix," Jisung said and Felix looked at him. "Did you get your nails done?" He asks as he motions towards the nails Felix had. "Mhm? Oh yeah, I wanted to try them out," Felix said and Jisung quickly took his hand to look at the nails. "They're so cool! Look, Changbin, they fit your aesthetic," Jisung said which made Changbin choke on his water.

He calmed down and looked at Felix's nails which were black and had a cracked effect. They were but he didn't like nearly dying. "Nice," Changbin said and took a smaller sip of his water. Felix frowns at the male who was upset but he was nervous to talk to him.

A few minutes of silence passed before everyone started talking again. Snow started to whine which caught Changbin's attention. "I'm heading home," Changbin said and everyone looked at him. "Alright."

Felix stopped him before he stood up. "I know this is weird but could I have your number?" Felix asks and Changbin had to pause for a few seconds before nodding his head in agreement.

A/n~
Are you guys enjoying it???