Chapter 1

The annoying sound of the alarm woke me up. I'm trying to find my phone with my eyes closed because I don't wanna get up now. Damn it, where the hell is my phone. Finally I find it and when I look at it I can see the time. It's 8 am, but the alarm's off, where's this sound coming from. It takes me a moment to realize. Who else would it be?

"David!!!" I get up screaming my annoying little brother's name.

"I won't let you sleep when I'm awake", he says peeking through my door.

"You better run for your life", I say running towards him.

He runs downstairs. Then we start running in a circle around the kitchen counter yelling at each other. David almost bumps into my mom who's making pancakes.

"Oh my God!! Would you two stop. What are you? Four??", my mom screams helplessly. "Richard... Come here and stop these two now".

"Whoa.. Whoa.. Whoa...", my dad grabs my arm and says, "Alright, enough. No more running around the house. You heard your mom".

"But he started it, I just...", I try to defend myself.

"Then you'll end this since you are older", my dad says.

"Fine.", I say giving a 'I got my eyes on you' look to my brother. He just smirks.

"And you, behave with your sister", dad says to David.

"Now come sit and let's have some breakfast", my mom says with a smile. She's probably the sweetest person in the world.

"So Arya, any news from those interviews?", Dad asks me.

"No dad. No one called back. I don't think I made it.", I say with disappointment.

"Aww..it's okay honey. I'm sure something better is waiting for you", of course she would say it. She's my mom. I smile back to her.

"Btw dad, did you fix my car? Cause I'm going to Megan's house today.", I say.

"Oh yeah. It's all good. Don't worry honey.", dad confirms me.

After breakfast I go upstairs to take a shower. My bag is already packed. I'm just trying to remember if I forgot anything. I'll be there for only 3 or 4 days I won't need that much stuff. So whatever I packed should be enough.

So at 10.00 am I say goodbye to mom and dad and start for Megan's place. It's a long 4 hours drive from Manchester to London. But it's fine, I like long drives.

----------

Megan is my cousin. Well she's not just a cousin, she's like my best friend. She's one year older than me and a photographer. She lives in London and works as an assistant photographer in a fashion magazine. She's just living this perfect life and sometimes I'm really jealous of her. But I love her.

After my long long drive I finally reach there. She lives on the 2nd floor in an apartment building. I knocked on her door and she opens it with a huge smile on her face.

"Arya!!!", she squeals with excitement. Then pulls me in a warm welcoming hug. "It's been so long. I missed you".

"I know. I missed you too Megs.", I say while hugging her.

"Come on in, we have so much to talk. ", she grabs my stuff and closes the door behind us. "Welcome to my tiny little house".

"At least you have a place of your own". I roll my eyes out. "And it might be small but it's perfect and beautiful".

"Well thank you for the complement. ", she smiles at me. "Now go freshen up I'll order some pizza. Is that OK? Cause I'm telling you I can't cook".

"Absolutely OK". I walk into the bathroom while replying to her.

We pass the whole evening eating pizza and reminiscing old memories.

"Anyways, did you bring any black dress? I mean a proper dress for a party?", Megan asks me.

"No, why would I?", I say.

"Because we're going to a parry tomorrow night. Don't say no cause it's important for you too. ", she almost commands me.

"And why is that important for me?", I ask.

"Because it's a Fashion Magazine party you idiot. Many "fashion" people will be there. Who knows you might get a good internship", she says.

"Well that's not a bad idea actually", I say.

"See, I told you. Btw I also heard that one of those one direction boys might be there.", she says rising her eyebrows.

"Yeah right. I'm pretty sure they are younger than both of us", I roll my eyes. "And btw if it was Beckham I'd definitely jump up and down. There is no need to be that excited about them".

"Whatever. You're going that's all I needed to know. I'll lend you one of my dresses so don't worry.", she says.

"Alright then. I had a long drive, I need some sleep and it's almost midnight. So goodnight.", I wave my hand.

"Okay Cinderella. Goodnight", she says.

Author's note:

Hey guys, this is my first ever fan ficton. I'm trying my best to explain what's on my mind. Hope u'll enjoy it.
If u like it Plz vote and share it with ur friends. Love u..