Chapter 11

I wear my red hot salsa skirt and dancing heels that I bought yesterday with a black sleeveless v-neck top that I already owned. I put on some eyeliner, mascara and red matte lipstick. Then I brush my fingers through my open hair, take my purse and get out of my room.

I knock on Lou's door. "If you're a female then come on in otherwise knock again.", she shouts from inside which makes me laugh.

"You are a crazy lady.", I say as I walk in. She's putting on some mascara wearing her underwear. Now I understand why she said that. "You are not even dressed. We're gonna be late.", I say as she turns to look at me.

"Whoa. Someone's looking sexy today.", she says with a grin and goes back to her make up.

"You think?", I say with a big smile. "You know what, I really love this skirt.", I say as I spin 360 degree. She gives me a nod.

We finally arrive at the club at 8 pm. We as in Lou, me and Harry. Liam and Sophia is coming in another car.

The three of us are sitting in stools at the bar. The place is quite crowded. The music is loud. And couples are dancing. Some of them are professional I can tell. They look amazing.

"The crowd looks good.", I say as I take a sip of my drink. This is one of the fun things about being in a new country. You don't have to worry about driving back home so you can drink freely. Not that I'm planning on being drunk but just in case.

"Yeah not bad. Though I was expecting a little more crowd.", Lou says with a little disappointment in her voice.

"You think this is the crowd? It's nothing. It's just the beginning.", the bar tender says. From his name tag I guess his name is Javier. He's too handsome and sexy for a bar tender. I wonder if he's a dancer. "Just wait thirty more minutes and people will start to go crazy." He adds with a smirk.

"Oohhh...", Lou says as she rubs both her hands together.

"That's exactly why we're here for Javier. To go crazy.", Harry says as he lifts his glass. Looks like I'm not the only one who reads name tags.

"Btw where's Liam?", Lou asks.

"I don't know. They were supposed to...", I say when Harry interrupts me as he looks at the entrance and says,

"There they are. What took you guys so long?"

Liam shrugs his shoulder and the gorgeous lady standing beside her smiles.

"So you are Sophia. It's so great to finally meet you.", I say as I hug her.

"So good to meet you too Arya. I heard a lot about you.", she says with a bright smile.

Liam sits on a stool next to me as he orders their drinks.

"He's coming here.", he says in a low voice so that only I can hear.

"Who?", I ask him though I know who he's referring to but I guess I don't wanna admit the fact that I am thinking about him.

"Tommo of course.",  he says with a frown.

"Okay. Whatever.", I roll my eyes as if I didn't care. But to be honest I felt so happy.

The place has become really crazy now. Music's louder so many people on the dance floor. This was the exact thing I was talking about. No one will even notice if you are a shitty dancer. I feel like I'm in a scene of the movie "Dirty Dancing".

"Oh my God. Look at this place.", Harry says. "It looks like 'Dirty dancing', I mean the movie."

"You just read my mind Styles.", I say.

"Then what are you guys waiting for? Let's go crazy.", Harry says to me.

"Umm.. You know what, you guys go I'll join you in a few minutes.", I say to them.

"Well I didn't come here to sit and drink. You wanna join me Harry?", Lou says to Harry.

"Hell yeah.", Harry says and they walk to the dance floor.

"What are you two lovebirds waiting for? Go on.. Go crazy.", I say to Liam and Sophia.

"Don't worry, he'll be here soon.", Liam whispers into my ear before he takes Sophia to hit the dance floor. I look at them as they mix with the crowd.

After finishing my second drink I feel like I'm not really enjoying. It was not supposed to be like this. I was so excited before coming here. I wanted to dance and jump and go crazy. I even bought new cloths. What's going on with me?

I know what is it. The moment Liam said Louis' coming since then I've been waiting for him. But I didn't come here to wait, I came here to enjoy. And if he was gonna come then where the hell is he? I'm feeling angry on myself. I order my third drink when Javier says,

"You didn't come here to just drink, did you?"

I nod in a no.

"So what is it? Are you waiting for someone?", he adds.

I almost said yes when I thought, I'm not waiting for him. Why would I wait for him. So I just say,

"Javier, are you a dancer?"

"Why would you ask that?", he asks me instead of answering.

"Because you look like one.", I say and take a big sip of my drink.

"You have got good eyes lady. Yes I am a dancer.", he says.

"Then why the hell are you working as a bar tender?", I regret immediately after  asking the question. I should stop drinking now. How can I be so bitchy. Just cause I'm lucky enough to have a job I like doesn't mean everyone will. "I'm sorry, it was rude. I didn't mean it that way."

"It's okay. I know what you meant. And besides I really like my job.", he says with a smirk.

"You do? How?", I ask.

"You see here, almost half of the bar tenders are dancers. We love this job because we also perform here.", he says.

"So you'll perform tonight?", I ask and take a sip but my glass is empty.

"No not tonight. But if you agree to dance I'll make an exception.", he says with a flirtatious look.

"Well... I don't know", I say as I put a strand of hair behind my ear, I'm a little nervous.

"Why are you so nervous? Is it because your boyfriend will come and be jealous if he sees us?", he says. "Come on it's just a dance. It's not like you're cheating on him."

"I don't have a boyfriend.", I say.

"Really!!", he says with a surprise. And I shrug my shoulders. "Alright, that's it. I don't wanna hear anything. You're dancing with me."

He jumps over the bar and asks for my hand. And I think to myself, why am I saying no. I will dance with this guy. What the hell, I don't care.

So I give him my hand and he runs to the dance floor as I squeal.

"Whoa...hoo. Look who finally came to dance.", Lou screams the moment she sees me.

"So this is why you didn't wanna join us.", Harry says as he winks. Then Lou mouths "he's sexy" as she gives me a thumbs up. I shoot a glare at him and they laugh. I look around the place one last time to check if he came. But there's no sign of him.

Author's note:
What do you guys think? Do you think Louis will come?? ;)
P.S. the next chapter will be my first Louis' POV. So stay tuned. Luv ya. ;)