Chapter 5

It's five minutes past one and I'm standing by the road waiting for Louis. I open the front camera of my phone to check if I look OK. A car stops in front of me. I can see Louis in the driving seat wearing a white T-shirt and a denim jacket. He waves his hand gesturing me to get in.

"Sorry for being late. And also sorry I didn't get out of the car.", he says as I buckle up. "You know, didn't wanna cause a scene."

"Is this your style or just a habit?", I ask.

"What?", he frowns keeping his eyes on the road.

"You know, saying sorry in every sentence.", I sarcastically say and he shakes his head in a no with a smile. "Btw I didn't thought you'll drive by yourself."

"What did you think? I'll arrive in a limo and the driver will take his hat off and open the door for you?", he says as we both laugh.

"Well that is pretty much what I thought except for the limo.", I say.

"Arya Cooper, what you really think of us?", he says as he looks at me with a curious look. "Do you really think we are some spoilt brats?"

"No not that. Well you are a celebrity so I just thought you will be like most celebrities.", I say shrugging my shoulder.

"For your kind information, we are not like most celebrities. I don't even think I'm a celebrity at all", he says as he parks the car. "You'll know eventually."

"I guess I will", I say while getting out of the car.

"Let's go inside. We'll sit in a booth inside. Otherwise the fans won't let us have lunch", he says as we walk in.

A private booth! I hope this isn't going where I was thinking it was. I don't wanna be fired on my first day. Though another part of me is saying, what's wrong if he did bring me on a date. He seems like a nice guy.

I became a bit surprised when I walked in the booth as I see the four other boys. So it is a friendly lunch and it is not a date. I feel relived but a part of me is a little disappointed.

"Hey. What took you guys so long?", Liam says when he sees us. "Btw Arya meet Harry and Zayn."

I smile at them and they smile back.

"Okay now can we please order. I'm starving.", Niall says with his hand on his stomach.

We all talked, laughed, argued on things and ate a lot. In short I had a lovely time.

After lunch Louis dropped me at my work.

"So, see you soon.", he says.

"See you soon.", I say with a smile and walk inside the building.

----------

I'm all packed for the tour. We leave tonight. These last ten days were so much fun. Doing my job and hanging out with the boys, everything was great. We've all become pretty close friends. Louis and I have also become very good friends. Though those thoughts and voices in my head saying that we have a crush on each other are still there. But it's nothing to be worried about. Every girl has those thoughts when she meets a cute guy with blue eyes. It's not my fault. It'll go away.... Eventually.

I wait outside Megan's apartment building for the car that'll take me to the airport.

"I can't believe you are going.", Megan says as she gives me a tight hug. "I have become so used to with you in the house."

"Aww. I'll miss you a lot honey.", I say and the car arrives. We say goodbye to each other as I get in the car.

Author's note:

Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the story so far. So don't forget to vote. Share your thoughts in comments. Luv ya.