Ch-7 The First Betrayal

This story is not only about Arjuna.

Importance of those who destiny chose to be with humanity and to be against humanity directly affect the human kind.

Starting from this chapter, POV of many other characters will start with Arjuna.

Nitin:

I was all alone in the area I came. I was nonetheless tensed about the current situation. I checked on my screen and everybody was safe.

The sword was easy to make because of my son's obsession with them ( Talking about Arjun ). He made me watched various shows and gave me various books to read about them. I liked the gaming experience more than anything in case of swords so, I made the Excalibur. It was shiny as hell and so awesome, I just wanted to strike hell upon all my opponents with it.

 It was shiny as hell and so awesome, I just wanted to strike hell upon all my opponents with it

I forwarded in the silence of the forest after the announcement. After some time, I felt as if I am being watched. As I started looking for someone, two glowy eyes from a bush catched my attention. Suddenly, a werewolf jumped from the bush and attacked me. I clumsily tried to plung my sword inside the creature. The werewolf dodged it and stroked me with his fearsome claws. My hand got cuts, blood started flowing like water from them.

As the werewolf was going to make its final move, a arrow came from nowhere and striked on his head, killing him instantly

I sighed with relief and sat down on the grass. A boy, slightly older than me, jumped from the tree.

"Hey, are you crazy or what? Walking like this without guarding yourself is like walking straight into the creatures here." The boy seemed annoyed.

"Sorry, I was just trying to sort out what should I do now here."

"Listen, with this wound, you won't get anywhere. I know a place for the candidates like you. Leader is helping them all to qualify for the next round. Wanna come with me?"

I have already made a small, not so small, but still small alliance in the Country Chat.
But, it won't hurt to check out his alliance too.
Maybe, we can make a major alliance together.