01

Sinb's POV

"Yah Hwang Eunbi, how did you fail your semester?"

"How can you handle the company when you get these kinds of grades"

"You need to study"

"You keep on passing your requirements late"

Hi. I'm Hwang Eunbi. You can call me Sinb. I'm the famous student on the campus because of my good looks and cold attitude. I'm not a dumb person. It's just, I'm too lazy to do anything school-related.

"Mom, dad, I promise, I'll do better the next semester" I told them.

"Do better? Or you'll continue failing your semesters?" my dad said.

"We'll find you a tutor. You've been saying the same phrase but there's still no improvement" my mom said.

"Whether you like it or not, you need a tutor" my dad said.

I just nodded and sighed as a sign of defeat. I went to my room after and tried to call my best friend Yerin but it says that she's in another call.

I just lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. 'Tutor? Who would like to tutor someone like me? My fangirls/fanboys? Hell no' I thought to myself.

Yerin's POV

I received a call from Sinb's mother.

[IN CALL]

"Yerin-ah, we have a favor to ask you if it's fine"

"What is it auntie?"

"Can you find Sinb a tutor? It could be someone from your school"

"Oh yeah auntie. I'll try to find a tutor for her"

"Can't you tutor her?"

"Auntie, I'm too busy. I have part time jobs. I'm sorry auntie"

"No, it's okay. If you found someone please just inform us"

"Yes auntie"

And I ended the call. The dumb Hwang Eunbi needs a tutor. 'Who can be her tutor though?' I thought to myself.

I saw a missed call from Sinb so I decided to call her.

"Yerin eonnie" she called me

"Why? Is there a problem Sinb-yah?"

"Yes, there is. I'm gonna have a tutor and I don't like it"

"Ahh really? Good for you then" I pretended that I didn't know

"It's not good and I hope it's not one of my fangirls/fanboys"

"Well then, good luck Sinb-yah. Be good to your tutor"

"Okay bye eonnie, I'll talk to Eunha eonnie too"

Then I ended the call.

Sowon's POV

"Mom, don't move too much" I told my mom. I'm Kim Sojung but you can call me Sowon. My family are not that rich. My father left us and it's just me, my younger sister and my mom. My mom has cancer so I need to earn money in order for us to live.

"Sojung, I'll take care of this" my mom said. "No mom, just rest here first. I'll earn money so we can go to the hospital for check-ups okay?" I told her. She just nodded and went back to rest.

"Eonnie, can you help me with my assignment?" my sister asked. "Yeah sure, come here" I called her and helped her with her assignments.

After helping my sister and doing the chores, that's the only time that I can study. I always rank first. I need to maintain my good grades because I am a scholar. After finishing the tasks, that's the only time I could rest.