09

Sowon's POV

Before going home, I received a chat from Sinb.

"Sowon eonnie, wait for me, let's go home together." -Sinb. 'Why does she want us to go home together?' I thought to myself. I waited for a while.

"Sowon eonnie" someone shouted my name. I tried to find the owner of that voice and it turns out that it's Sinb. "Did I make you wait?" she asked me. I shook my head.

"Let's go to my car" she told me. I just nodded. Once we arrived at her car she asked me "Eonnie, where do you want to eat?". "Why did you lose the deal?" I asked her. She nodded. "It was a joke though" I told her.

"No eonnie, you need to eat at a fancy restaurant so let's go" she told me. After a while, we arrived at the restaurant. Good thing we're wearing civilian clothes.

"Good afternoon ma'am table for?" The waitress asked Sinb.

"Table for two please" she said.

Once we arrived at the table, the waitress gave us the menu.

"Eonnie, pick what you want. If you want everything, then let's buy it" she told me. I was scanning through the menu and I can't help but be shocked because of the price.

I tried to find the cheapest one and ordered it. "1 carbonara for me" I told the waitress. "Eonnie that's it for you?" she asked me. I nodded.

"Ah, no, 2 carbonara, 2 steaks, 2 salads, 2 soups, and sodas please" she told the waitress. "Yah! That's a lot" I told her. "It's fine, as long as you'll eat it. We can take it out if you can't finish it" she told me.

While waiting for our food she handed me a paper. "What's this?" I asked her. "Go see it" she told me. While reading the paper, I could see that she's staring at me like she's anticipating for my reaction.

"Yah! You did great Sinb-yah, but wait, why are we eating at a fancy restaurant then?" I asked her. "To celebrate, of course. I want to celebrate it with you since my parents aren't here." She told me. I could feel my cheeks blushing so I looked away.

"Here's your food ma'am please enjoy" the waitress served our food. 'Wow, that's a lot really' I thought to myself. I was about to eat my steak but she handed me her plate. "Here, it's sliced already" she told me. I was about to say no but she quickly got my plate and exchanged it with her.

After eating, we decided to rest there for a while. "Eonnie congratulations" she told me. "Thanks" I told her. "I guess you don't need a tutor anymore huh?" I asked her. "No eonnie, I need a tutor" she told me. Then we cotinued chatting.