19

Sowon's POV

I woke up early because a little later will be my mom's surgery. "Mom, be strong for us ok?" I told her. She nodded. "How are you and Sinb?" she asked. I blushed a little.

"Sojung-ah, why are you blushing?" mom said teasingly. "It's nothing mom" I told her. Then we heard the door opened. "Good Morning Mrs. Kim and my ba- Sowon eonnie" Sinb greeted us. I glared at her in order not to say the word 'baby'

"Mrs. Kim, I brought you breakfast" Sinb said while fixing the foods. "Thank you Sinb-ssi. Why do you look so happy today?" my mom asked.

Sinb looked at me as if she's asking permission. "Can I?" she mumbled. I just nodded. She smirked. "Mrs. Kim, I just want to ask for your approval. Can I court Sowon eonnie?" she asked. "You should ask her" my mom said.

"Ah I already asked her. I'm just waiting for your approval" she said while scratching her nape. "Of course, you can. Please take care of her okay?" my mom said. "Of course, Mrs. Kim" she said and winked while looking at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Ms. Kim, please stay on the waiting area while we're operating on Mrs. Kim. We'll inform you her condition after surgery. We'll do our best" one of the doctors said. I just nodded and went to sit with Sinb since my sister was dropped of to my auntie's house.

"Will mom be okay?" I asked Sinb. "She'll be fine my love" she said and she kissed my forehead. I laid my head on her shoulder. "Sinb-yah" I called her. "Yeah eonnie?" she asked.

"Why me out of all people? I'm not like other people. I'm out of your level" I fixed my sitting position. She looked at me. "Eonnie, it doesn't matter if you're on my level or not. I love you the way you are. You don't need to change yourself. You made me feel happiness. You made me feel love" she said seriously.

I didn't know that I'm crying already. Using her thumb, she wipes my tears. "Shh, why are you crying?" she asked me. "It's just I'm happy that you chose me" I told her.

"I love you eonnie" she told me. "I love you too Sinb-yah" I told her. She smiled. She patted her lap. "Here, rest first. The surgery will take long" she told me. "How about you?" I asked her. "Don't worry about me baby, you need rest more" she said and smiled. I slept.