15

Sowon's POV

The next day, I woke up too early. I went outside to buy breakfast for me, Sinb and Chloe. I brought breads, rice meals, coffees for me and Sinb, and milk for Chloe.

After buying, I went back to the ward and placed the food on the table, and went to the rooftop garden. I remembered what Sinb told me yesterday. I was shocked because I thought the feeling's not mutual.

I don't have the courage to confess my feelings to her. I don't know why though. My thought were interrupted when my phone vibrated and I received a message from Sinb telling me to eat breakfast. I went back to the room.

"Good morning Sowon eonnie. Why did you wake up early?" Sinb asked me. "I can't sleep well" I told her. "Are you uncomfortable sleeping on the couch?" she asked. "It's not the couch. It's just...There's too many thoughts are disturbing me" I told her. She just nodded.

"Eonnie, I'll be sending Chloe first" she told me. "Bye Sowon eonnie" Chloe said and I hugged her. "Bye Sowon eonnie" she told me. I just nodded. "Yah! Where's my hug too?" she asked me.

"Yah! I'm your eonnie plus we'll see each other later" I told her. She pouted. "Stop pouting, now go send my sister now, she might get late" I told her and they exited the room.

Sinb's POV

"Sinb eonnie" Chloe called me. "Yes?" I asked her. "Do you like my eonnie?" she asked me. 'What's going on with this kid's mind' I thought to myself. "Yes, I do. Why?" I asked her. "Nothing eonnie. You two look good together" she told me.

'We two look together?' I thought to myself. I blushed slightly. "Eonnie are you sick? Your cheeks are red" she told me. "No, no let's go now, I'll send you to school" I told her and we went to her school to drop her off.

Sowon's POV

While Sinb is sending my sister to school, my classmate Eunwoo texted me. "Can we talk. I need to tell you something". 'What does he want to tell me?' I thought to myself.

I gave him the hospital address and the room number of my mom. I fixed myself in order to look presentable. After 20 minutes of waiting, I heard a knock on the door so I went to check out who's the person who knocked.

When I opened the door, there was Eunwoo holding a bouquet of flowers and chocolates.