18

Sowon's POV

I went to the rooftop garden to get some fresh air. When I arrived, I heard someone crying. She's talking to someone. I could only see her back. I silently moved towards her direction.

"Mom, I like her very much" she said while sobbing. "Am I late?" she continued. "I can't leave them right now. There's an upcoming surgery" she added. "It hurts mom" she said.

I just went to a different bench and did not bother to hear their conversation. After a while, I bowed my head and closed my eyes. I'm resting.

I could feel someone walking and suddenly stopped. She was sniffing. I looked at that person. 'Sinb was the person crying earlier' I thought to myself. She just looked at me and continued walking.

I walked after her and grabbed her wrist. "Hey, lets talk" I told her. "What is it Sowon eonnie?" she told me coldly. "I'm scared" I told her while bowing my head.

Her cold expression turned into a worried one. "Why, what happened?" she asked me. "I already have an answer" I told her.

"I guess I'm facing rejection huh?" she chuckled painfully. "No, it's not what you think" I told her. "Then what? Don't even say hopeful words. It won't help" she told me while staring at me. She lets go of her hand in my grip and walked away.

"I like you" I shouted. Good thing it's midnight and we're the only persons there. She stopped walking and faced me.

"You're just pitying me. You have a boyfriend. How will he react then?" she asked me. "Look, Eunwoo's not my boyfriend so stop misunderstanding it." I told her.

She looked shocked but quickly recovered. "Then what happened earlier?" she asked. "I rejected him and he told me that he's going overseas" I told her.

She just nodded. "That's it?" I asked her. "Which one?" she asked. "You just nodded. That's just your reaction. Then forget it then. I'll just" I was cut off when a pair of soft lips suddenly met mine.

"No need to take it back baby. You're mine now" she said in a deep voice. I hit her arm. "What was that for?" I asked her. "Nothing. Don't act like you don't like it" she said smirking. "It's not like that" I told her.

"Then what then? Do you want more? I can do more than that" she told me. I blushed. She laughed. "Look eonnie, I'm just joking. I'm not doing anything if you're ready" she said. "Lets just go back at the room" I told her. She just nodded.