08

Sinb's POV

I'm already at the school. I'm very nervous because it's my first time studying for a test and I might be disappointed if I get low grades.

"Yah! Sinb-yah, are you okay? You look pale" Eunha eonnie asked me.

"You seem so worried about are test Sinb-yah. It's a new thing for us" Yerin eonnie told me.

"I need to get A's so that Sowon eonnie will not call me lazy" I told them.

"Let's go to the test room" I added.

While taking the test, I was really focused on answering each and every question. I also re check it in order to prevent having mistakes.

"Wah it's so hard" I told them after the test.

"I know right. Too many computations" Eunha eonnie said.

"When do we get the result?" I asked them.

"Probably tomorrow or the next day. If not, then this week" Yerin eonnie said.

I'm really nervous about the results. I feel like I didn't understand a single thing on the test.

"Oh Sinb" Sowon eonnie called me. "Oh, hey eonnie" I said. "How's the test?" she asked me. "It's good. How about you? How was it?" I asked her. "It's fine. Some parts are hard." She told me.

"For sure you'll still ace it. You're a genius" I told her. She just smiled at me.

The next day

"Yah! Sinb-yah, the results are out, go get yours now" Yerin eonnie said.

"I'm nervous, I don't even want to look at it" I told her.

"It's my first time seeing you nervous. Really care for your grades this time huh?" Eunha eonnie said.

"I need to stick to my words. I need to get an A. But what if I failed?" I asked them

"Then try again" they both said in unison.

"Aish, nevermind, I'll just go get my results" I told them.

I went to the teachers table to get my result

"Name?" one of the assistants asked.

"Hwang Eunbi" I told them.

"Here" They gave me the paper. I didn't look at it yet.

"Eonnie, I'm nervous" I gave my paper to my two eonnies.

"We'll look at it okay?" they asked me. I just nodded.

After looking at the paper. They looked at me with a straight face.

"Yeah right I failed. I would never pass major subjects" I told them then they suddenly laughed very loud.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked them.

"Yah! You did well" they said and threw the paper to me.

"Really?" I checked the paper and was shocked.

"Yerin eonnie, Eunha eonnie, I got A's on all major subjects" I shouted that's why people are looking at us weirdly.

"Yah! You're embarrassing us" Yerin eonnie said.

"Gotta show this to Sowon eonnie" I told them while jumping happily.

"Why Sowon eonnie? Shouldn't it be your parents?" Eunha eonnie asked.

"Ah, right, my parents" I told them while scratching my nape.

"Bye eonnies" I waved them goodbye.