17

Sinb's POV

After crying, I calmed myself and called Yerin eonnie.

[IN CALL]

"Eonnie" I said while sobbing

"Yah! Sinb, why are you crying?"

"Eonnie, I got rejected"

"By whom?"

"Sowon eonnie"

"Huh? Why? Did she reject you face to face?"

"No Eunwoo came here and confessed to her. I eavesdrop their conversation"

"Let Sowon eonnie tell you that. Stop assuming you kiddo"

"Eonnie, she said I like you too to Eunwoo"

"Maybe like but as a friend?"

"Stop cheering me up. It won't help anymore"

"So, what are you planning? Are you leaving the hospital?"

"No, I can't. I need to accompany them"

"Uhm okay"

"Bye now eonnie. I need to pick Chloe up from school"

Then I ended the call. I went to my car, bought lunch from the nearest fast food chain and went to pick Chloe up.

"Eonnie" she happily said. "Hey Chloe" I called her. "Eonnie are you okay? Your eyes are swollen" she told me. "I'm fine don't worry. Let's go back to the hospital now" I told her.

"Eonnie we're back" Chloe said as she entered the room. I didn't say anything. I was just silent. "Hey, how's school?" she asked Chloe. "Eonnie, I ranked 1" she said happily. I was just listening to their conversation until Sowon talked to me.

"Sinb-yah, where are you earlier? I was waiting for you" she told me. "Oh, I just went somewhere" I told her. "Wait were you crying earlier? Your eyes look swollen" she said. "No, I just need to rest" I told her.

She just nodded. "Here, rest first. I'll wake you up later" she patted the couch. I went and slept because I feel tired.

Sowon's POV

Chloe decided to sleep to so I was the only one awake. I sat beside Sinb who was sleeping at the couch. I was looking at her. 'Why did she cry earlier? Did something happen?' I thought to myself.

After a while, I could hear Sinb crying. 'Is she having a nightmare?' I thought to myself. "Eonnie rejected me" she mumbled. 'Eonnie? Rejected? What?' I thought. "Sowon eonnie doesn't like me" she mumbled. 'What is she talking about? I haven't told her anything. Did she hear my conversation with Eunwoo earlier?' I thought.

"Eonnie got herself a boyfriend. I want to leave the hospital but I chose to stay because I want to accompany them" she added. I just went silent and think about the things she mumbled.