04

Sinb's POV

'Lazy kid huh' I thought to myself. I was hurt by her words actually but it's the truth. I won't be able to achieve anything with this lazy attitude of mine.

When she left my house, I continued studying because I wanted to prove her wrong. It's actually fine with me to treat her to any expensive restaurant if she won the deal but what if I won? Then what will I do for her.

I called Yerin eonnie after studying.

[IN CALL]

"Eonnie I hate my tutor"

"Why Sinb-yah?"

"She called me lazy"

"It's the truth though"

"Yah! Eonnie, why are you taking her side?"

"I'm not taking anyone's side"

"Nevermind eonnie just enjoy your alone time there. Bye"

Then I ended the call. 'I hate that Kim Sojung' I thought to myself.

The next day

During breaktime

"Eunha eonnie guess what?" I told her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I made a deal with my tutor. She'll be following my orders if I won and I'll treat her to one of the expensive restaurants if she won" I told her.

"Yah! Treat me too. I'm your eonnie" she told me while pouting.

"Then let's make a bet too. Let Yerin eonnie join. Do you think I'll be able to get A's on all 3 major subjects?" I asked her

"I'll just say yes even though it looks impossible. I know you'll still treat me even if I don't win. I know you love me" she told me while eating her burger.

"How about you Yerin eonnie?" I asked her.

"I'll go for a no but I know you love me too so you'll treat me even if I'm wrong" she told me

"Wow what supportive friends I have" I told them.

While we were chatting, I looked at Sowon on the other table and we made eye contact. She just rolled her eyes and I avoided her gaze quickly.

"Why are you looking at Sowon?" Eunha eonnie asked

"Oh nothing" I told her.

"She's hot though. Beauty and brains but ain't my type" Yerin eonnie said

"I didn't ask your opinions" I told them and just continued eating.

After classes, I went straight to my house and waited for Sowon eonnie. 

While waiting for 10 minutes she arrived. After seeing her at the front door, I just went to my room and sat at the chair.

"Sinb-yah, may I come in?" she asked while knocking. "Yeah come in" I told her.

"Can I see your previous assessment results?" she asked me. I was a bit flustered since I'm not doing well. 

"I won't judge you, I just want to look at it" she told me. I went to the shelves and saw that it's put at the very top part and I can't reach it.

I tried to tip-toe but it didn't work. I tried jumping after but it still didn't work then I felt my body being pushed lightly forward at the shelf.

"Where is it placed? I'll get them for you" she asked. I just pointed at the very top place of the shelf and she got it.

'Why am I feeling like this? I hate her right' I thought to myself. "Is this it?" she asked me while passing a binder. I just nodded.

"Hey are you okay? Your cheeks are red." She asked me. "Ah me? Yeah I'm fine" I told her.