05

Sinb's POV

"Hey are you really okay? We can cancel today's session if you want" Sowon eonnie told me. "Yeah, I'm fine really" I told her. "Then I'll take a look of your assessments then" she told me.

While she's going through my binder, I was busy thinking about the incident earlier. 'Why am I like this?' I thought to myself.

"You're actually pretty good. And I guess that you hate math" she told me. "What's the point of computing when there's calculator?" I asked her while pouting. She laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Is there anything funny?" I asked her. "No, you look cute while pouting" she told me. 'Why does she make my heart flutter without trying' I thought to myself.

"Okay, then let's start" she told me. I tried to focus but I was really distracted. "Hey, is there a problem?" she asked me.

"Eonnie, did you ever have a boyfriend?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Do you know what's the feeling of liking someone?" I asked her.

"No but I have some ideas based on the books I'd read" she told me. "Your heart flutters whenever that person is near you, you feel happy by just seeing that person, you like to spend some time with that person and more" she added.

"Why did you ask though? Is that bothering you? Do you like someone?" she asked. "Yeah I think so" I told her. "Yah! Just focus on your studies first" she told me. I pouted. Then she continued teaching

"Okay that's all for today. I'll be going now" she told me. "Eonnie wait" I called her while finding my car keys. "I'll send you home" I told her.

"No need Sinb-yah" she told me. "I insist" I told her. "Really it's okay" she told me. "Nope, I'll send you home" I told her.

"Eonnie can we go to the mall for a while?" I asked her. "Yeah sure" she told me. We went to the bakery to buy some bread.

"Eonnie do you have a sibling?" I asked her. "Yeah, a younger sister" she told me. "Does she like dolls or books?" I asked her. "She's good at arts" she told me.

We went to the stationary station and bought some art materials and left the mall.

"Eonnie, can I go to your house? Don't worry I won't stay there for long" I told her. I could see that she was hesitant. "It's fine if you don't want" I added. "No, sure go in" I told her.

"Go first, I'll just get something" I told her and went to the compartment to get the bread and the stationary things.

Sowon's POV

'What's up with Sinb? I thought she hates me. Why is she being good to me all of a sudden' I thought to myself.

"Mom, Chloe, I'm here now" I told them. Then my sister went to me. "Hi eonnie, mom is resting" she told me.

Then I heard a knock on our door. "Come in Sinb" I told her. She entered our house carrying the bread she brought earlier and the stationary things.

"Oh, hello, are you Sowon eonnie's sister?" she asked Chloe. "Hello eonnie, I'm Chloe. It's nice to meet you eonnie" she told her.

"I got something for you" she told my sister. She was about to give the art things to my sister but I stopped them. "Chloe don't accept it" I told her. Sinb looked at me, confused.

"No Chloe accept this" she told my sister. "Sinb no, we can't accept those kind of things" I told her. "Eonnie, I brought it for her and you know arts is not my thing so it's useless if you don't accept it" she told me.

"Your eonnie told me you're good at arts so I brought you this. Use this well okay?" she told my sister. "Thank you eonnie. I really appreciate it" she said and she hugged Sinb. She hugged her back.

"Ah, this too, this is for you, your eonnie, and your parents" she gave her the bag full of bread. "Yah! Sinb-yah, that's a lot. Just give them to your maids, they need it" I told her.

"I already brought them so whether you like it or not you'll accept this" she told me and gave the bag to Chloe.

"Sojung-ah, what is this noise all about, oh, who's this?" my mom asked me. "Ah, hello Mrs. Kim, I'm Hwang Eunbi. You can call me Sinb" Sinb introduced herself.

"Really the daughter of the famous company? Sojung-ah, you didn't told me that you have a friend coming, I should've cooked a lot" she told me. Sinb just smiled shyly.

"Mrs. Kim, I brought you different kinds of bread, I hope you enjoy it. I guess, I'll get going now" she told my mom and she looked at me. "Bye Mrs. Kim, Sojung eonnie, Chloe" she was about to exit but my mom stopped her.

"Join us for dinner if it's fine to you" my mom called Sinb again. Sinb faced us. "Mom she might be busy" I told her. "Yah! Sojung-ah, why are you pushing your visitor, come here Sinb, join us for dinner" she called her.

Sinb stood beside me and whispered "If you don't want me here it's fine, I'll just make an excuse". "No, it's not what I meant. I just thought your busy." I told her. She just smiled at me.