ShinKami Head Canons

I have no motivation to write a one-shot y'all, so here's some more head canons :3

~
•Shinsou has really bad insomnia and will tend to sneak into Kaminari's dorm at night to try to get some sleep.

•Denki practically lives in Shinsou's dorm and only leaves to go back to his dorm and sleep.

•Shinsou: I'm not here to make friends.
Kaminari: exists
Shinsou: I never said I didn't want I boyfriend.

•Kaminari gets super jealous whenever Midoriya and Shinsou act super close and he'll act extremely clingy in order to "claim territory".

•Denki had an extremely hard time coming out to the Bakusquad about him and Shinsou, but it was so obvious that he was bisexual that they weren't surprised when he came out.

•They were, however, surprised when Denki told them that Shinsou was his boyfriend.

•Mineta is homophobic trash and after Denki and Shinsou came out, he pulled something super messed up on them and was kicked out of the hero course. Shinsou was transferred into Class 1-A afterwards.

•ShinKami go on outings after school to care for stray cats and bring them to the local animal shelter.

~
I don't have very many ShinKami hcs but I hope y'all like the ones I do have. I'll try and muster the motivation to write a one-shot or something, but until then, enjoy these head canons.
(Sorry for the short chapter)

Word count: 239 words