Chapter α

(The Lunar Goddess --->)

Realm of the Lunar Goddess

Lady Luna couldn't stand the fact that Gabriel Blood-Wolf would be sentenced to death because of killing the previous Alpha in the war. She had to do something, although it was her own rule to never really intervene in her subject lives. Yet she couldn't watch and do nothing as the last of her bloodline was put on death row. So she decided to screw the Fates and make sure her last remaining blood child would get his happy ending, whether he wanted to or not. With that decision made she went to pay Lord Hades a unplanned visit.

Underworld

As she expected, Lord Hades wasn't too fond of her being there. He had heard her threat when she 'visited' them on the battlefield. "Lady Luna, what brings you here?" Lord Hades drawled, clearly not impressed with her presence. Her Ladyship narrowed her eyes at him "You know perfectly well why I am here Hades." Her voice sounded like wind chimes. Lord Hades looked up at her; long dark half plaited hair decorated with glowing moon-flowers, long flowing white silk robe it reached the floor covering her dainty feet, pale skin and dark blue eyes.

Lord Hades sighed as he pushed himself out of his comfortable chair "Let's get this over with then." Opening the double doors leading out of his study, he lead Her Ladyship down several winding stairs, along seemingly endless hallways. Curious she asked "Don't you ever get lost?" Lord Hades stopped in front of two old, beaten down doors giving her a droll stare "I am the ruler and king of the Underworld." He gave no further explanation as he pushed open the doors. Lady Luna gasped as she watched the scene before her; male and female souls were gathered around in a large circle around someone fighting. She could hear the grunts and groans and the slap of flesh hit flesh. Striding forward with purpose she called out to the souls "STOP! STOP THIS RIGHT THIS INSTANCE!" Lord Hades was surprised to see the souls actually listen to her as they stopped fighting and parted for her.

Hercules was on the floor, beaten to a bloody pulp. "Lady Luna" He croaked as he managed to open one eye and look at her. "Yes Hercules. I am here to take you home, your mate awaits you." Her eyes softened and she giggled lightly as he looked at her confused. "I mean your soul mate Hercules, he's waiting for you." That got a few giggles out of the surrounding souls but Hercules didn't care, as long as he got out of this place he would go anywhere she asked him to go. "Okay, uncuff him." The bored voice of Lord Hades drawled, a soul with the cuff keys scrambled forward and hastily undid the cuffs. Slowly but surely Hercules got back onto his feet, giving Lady Luna a formal bow. "Go get your things we need to leave." Without a word Hercules turned on his heel and stumbled away into a dark corridor. Lady Luna turned to Lord Hades "Was this really necessary Hades?" The God in question just shrugged "I only followed orders." Before presumably sauntering off to his office.

She appeared before a cleaned up Hercules, startling him with her sudden presence. "You look a lot better without all that gore." She said approvingly. Hercules blushed slightly. "Thank you my Lady." She let out a inhuman sound as Hercules put on his 'best' clothes, the best way to describe them was worn out rags. "No, no-no Hercules! That won't do at all" Lady Luna gasped horrified. With a flick of her wrist she created a white linen shirt and a matching pair of pants. "There, much better. Wear this Hercules."

Eyes full of wonder, Hercules let his hands drift over the white material. It looked like a moonbeam spun into clothing. And it's so soft, curious to it he gently tugged at the clothes, because of the small size he was fearful it wouldn't fit. As he tugged the material expanded, satisfied that it wouldn't tear when he will put it on, no one wants to piss of a Goddess by ruining the clothes she made him. Hercules was done pissing of Gods for the moment.

After he put on the soft material it fit him perfectly, how did she know his size? He went to grab his sword but Lady Luna stopped him with her hand on his arm. "There is no need for that Hercules, it's part of your old life, leave it behind."