i promise you this pain isn't poetic

The first night he touched me, I woke up the next morning and he was making me breakfast and brought me coffee in bed while smiling at me admirably. He gave me the after care people in the kink world talk about all the time. Namjoon and Jimin were the kinkiest people I knew, maybe this is what it's like. Maybe this is normal.

"Suga you have welts forming on the back of your thighs. May I look at them?" Seokjin has returned and Namjoon left to call our manager. He was probably cancelling on our choreographer. Again, because of me.

Jimin was entering with a first aid kit. I haven't moved from my spot with Jungkook behind me. Jungkook was securely holding me this, carefully wrapped his arms around my waist area so I can sit comfortably.

I shook my head.

"It's either me or a doctor Suga. Your choice."

My heart dropped.

"You know I can't do that."

Seokjin sighed, "Well do they hurt?"

"N-, ahh why would you do that?" I turned, sitting with my back against Jungkook's chest now. I looked at Seokjin with pure betrayal.

"Cause I knew you would lie and say no," Seokjin had a smug but sorry look on his face all while bringing his hand away from the back of my thighs quickly.

"Hyung why don't we just treat them, do they burn?" Jimin asked, setting the first aid on the edge of the bed monitoring my movements, "We don't have to look at them. But you can't just leave them and expect them to get better that way."

"I'll let hyungie treat them if no one asks me any more questions."

"N-"

"No that's fair," Jimin interrupted Seokjin's protest, "You don't have to tell us anything hyung. We just need you to be safe. Can you do that?"

What is that supposed to mean? I look over at Seokjin, then to Hoseok who sneaked by the door and was standing observing now.

"I don't know what you mean by that." I admit.

"You can't leave the dorm alone for a while, just until we figure out what's going to happen next."

"What do you mean Jiminie? Figure out what? There's nothing to figure out."

"You don't have to talk to anyone about anything Suga Hyung, but we can't sit back and do nothing."

"Yes you can."

"No," Hoseok spoke, "that's not a choice anymore."

I wanted to cry, but my tears were used up.

"Why not?"

"Do you see yourself Yoongi-ssi?"

I shut up. I can't say anything to that. I haven't looked at myself since I inspected my wounds, even then I didn't dare look at my face. I can't imagine how I look now, puffy red eyes, swollen face, tear-stained, and runny nose.

"Let's get you to the living room," Jungkook finally spoke up, I forgot he was behind me for a moment.

I stand up, my backside towards the window and away from everyone but Jungkook.

"They look pretty bad."

"Do you want to lay down first?"

I shake my head, "I'll stand."

"It'll be easier-"

"No. I'll stand."

"Okay. Jimin-ssi google how to treat welts," Seokjin instructed, walking behind me to get a better look.