Beach trip with the cast!

((This book is kinda a mess, so ignore the maki stuff I added to it. This is gonna be the start of a beach trip thing!))

Finally, after what seemed like a whole day Shuichi's car skitted to a hault infront of the big beach house they all rented.

Kaede jumped out of the car, carrying her bags in hand.

"I can't wait to go swimming! Aren't you excited Shu?"

She spoke, tipping down her Sunhat over her dark purple eyes.

"Yeah, it's been awhile since we've seen everyone.. we do have a lot to unpack before everyone else gets here. They left the key under the mat."

The two went up to the huge house, which was a good 3/4 floors. Kaede moved the mat below the door, and took the silver key from underneath it. There was also a pad so you could make a code if you lost the key.

With a flick of her wrist, Kaede shoved the key into the keyhole, and the door opened.

Inside, you could see the living room, which had two wide spread couches with a table that sat in between them.

Little decorations like starfish and sand dollars were on the table, and so were cork coasters for drinks.

Shuichi went over to the table in the kitchen and sat down the bag he was holding, which contained some of his clothes and sunscreen.

"This is such a beautiful place! I knew you picked out a great beach house!" She spoke, going up and tackle hugging Shuichi, a big grin on her face.

"W-Well, it was no problem, I personally thought this would be a nice place, we all needed relaxation."

"We should go claim a room before everyone else gets here.." he mentioned over to the stairs on the other side of the room.

"Sounds good!"

They ended up selecting a room which had a king bed, with a nice ocean view out of the window.

The next few hours were spent unpacking things from the car and moving them into the room, over and over. This included putting any other items in the bathroom, folding clothes to put them away in the drawers, stocking shoes away, etc.

Just as they finished, Kaede tossed a water bottle to Shuichi, and they could both see a group of three driving up to the house.

It was Angie, Himiko, and Tenko, who were in Tenko's dark green Jeep.

Himiko had ended up falling asleep on the way there, so while Tenko and Angie unpacked a bit, they let her rest.

"So did you guys have a good ride?" Kaede asked, helping the girls carry some of their things into the kitchen.

"Yup! We made a few stops just for some snacks, but the traffic wasn't horrible and we got here pretty fast, due to Tenko speeding most of the way."

"I did NOT speed-"

"Yes you did-! Anyways.. it was ok! Plus, now we're at the beach too!"

Tenko sighed, pulling her hair into a long ponytail before taking some stuff up to the bedroom the three of them were going to share. Their room was a lot like Shuichi's and Kaede's, but in a different part of the house and with different colors.

A few minutes later, a sleepy eyed mage made her way into the kitchen, with a few grumbles.

"Neyh..."

"Oh! Himiko!"

"You guys forgot me.."

"Well we just wanted to unpack some stuff while you were sleeping!" Angie explained, holding a suitcase in her hands to justify her case.

"Neyh.. okay.."

"There's some sodas in the fridge." Shuichi explained, pointing to the fridge.

"And our beach house is right on the beach too!" Kaede spoke.

"I can't wait to go to the boardwalk too.. I heard they have a carnival where you can win big plushies."

"Oooo! We should go sometime!" Tenko practically shouted.

"We can go anytime, I don't mind, I picked up a magazine which has some places we can visit."

Shuichi laid out the map on the table, and everyone gathered around it and pointed to some different things that they wanted to do. Shuichi circled those certain things in a red marker, so that they knew what they could do.

"So Himiko wants to go to the fair, Tenko the boardwalk, and Kaede the shopping venue?"

The three girls chimed in.

"Yup!"

"Yes!"

"Mhm."

"Angie, do you want to pick a place?"

"Ah, I'm alright with whatever!" She said with a shrug, throwing her yellow cardigan over her shoulders with a smile.

"So who's supposed to arrive next?" Kaede asked. People hadn't shown up for awhile, it's been about 3 hours since Tenko, Angie, and Himiko arrived at the beach house.

"I think Miu and Keebo. Miu doesn't like to be late.."

"Also some people are arriving tomorrow, so I don't think everyone's going to show up today. It'll probably just be Miu and Keebo that show up as the last group for today."

"I'll keep my messages on if anyone needs to contact us." The pianist said with a firm nod, like that just became her job to make sure who was arriving at what time with how many people.

She grabbed out a notepad from the drawer in the kitchen, and sketched down the names of the people who had already arrived.

"This way we'll know who has arrived and who hasn't!" She explained.

Just then a few firm knocks were heard at the door.

"HEY! CAN YOU BITCHES LET ME IN ALREADY?"

Well, it was more like aggressive banging.

"Coming!" Angie called, rushing to the door, her cardigan flowing behind her.

She opened the door to Miu and Keebo, who were standing outside, before rushing in.

"I do not care for Miu's taste in music much.." Keebo commented as he passed by Angie on his way in.

"Alright that's two more people who've arrived!"

Kaede scribbled down Miu and Keebo by the previous names from before, and finished.