Swimsuit Shopping

Eventually, after a very short car drive, they arrived and Kirumi parked the limo in the mall's parking lot, getting out along with everyone. She handed Gonta some money for the group, seeming to trust him with it anyways.

Before any of the boys could respond, the girl group got together and they began to walk off.

"Heh, see ya later Shuichi." Kaede said, turning to where Shuichi was, giving him a small, but quite genuine smile, happily before running to join all the others who were far ahead of her.

Shuichi's face grew red, almost like he was lost in thought, before Ouma's voice brought him back to reality.

"Sooooo, does little Shuichi here LIKE- LIKE Kaede?" He asked in an almost... threatening... tone.

Shuichi was flustered, trying to say he wasn't, even though it was clear.

"Shuichi, it not wrong to love lady, especially Kaede, she nice, and Gonta says so!"

"Yeah, what Gonta said! Since I like Maki and everything, it's okay to like someon-." Kaito paused when he heard what he said, staring down at the ground, and Kokichi smirking.

"I know, you guys should go on a double date!"

"WHAT?! No!" Shuichi and Kaito both exclaimed at once.

"Come onnnn, it'll be fun! You can talk to them while being on a date, and you can give each other hints on how to flirt or whatever it is that you do on double dates.."

The girls rushed through the shopping mall, Tenko pulling them all into a swimsuit store, that had an arrangement of them everywhere. On the walls, on the hangers, and even by the cashier's table. In the corner, was a few changing rooms areas, and Kirumi began to look around with the rest of the girls.

There were mostly two pieces that they had, so each girl picked out one to wear, and to try on too.

Kaede and Kirumi were the first ones to come out, Kaede wore a pink top and bottom, and white lace was around both parts of the swimsuit. It was a light pink color, kind of like her original vest color she had on a few hours before, now she had just a short sleeved white top on with some jeans. She adjusted the straps so it fit better, before looking at herself in the mirror.

Kirumi got a black swimsuit, with little spiderweb designs on it, with a grey-ish trim around it. The top had slightly thick straps, and the bottom had a grey ruffle on it, almost making it look like a skirt.

"Woah! You guys look amazing!" Tenko said, as she came out of one of the changing rooms.

Her swimsuit was also a two piece, since those were all they had. Hers was a deep green, like her hair, with a white trim on the top and bottom, and it had thin straps that connected to the back of her top. There was a small bow which was used to tie it too.

"Oh, thanks Tenko, you and Kirumi look great too!" Kaede spoke to the both of them.

"Neyh.. does this fit?" The voice belonged to the small mage, Himiko, who eventually came out of one of the dressing rooms as well. Hers was a red swimsuit, with a bow on both sides of the bottom, which were black. Hers also had a small bow like Tenko's so it could connect to the back.

"Yeah, it fits! You look amazing, Himiko!" Tenko said in her usual excited tone.

"Neyh.. thanks."

Not even a few seconds later, Angie ran out of her dressing room in excitement, still tying on her top as she exited. Once she had it on, she smiled and turned to the group. Her swimsuit had tons of ruffles on its top and bottom, and was a bright yellow color with white trim. Hers wasn't too complex, but quite simple.

"Nehahaha! I can't wait to go swimming!"

As usual, Angie had tons of excitement, no one really knew where she got it from.

Maki opened up her door, and had on a red and black swimsuit. Hers had red stripes on it, with a black background. The tie she had on hers was in an x on her back, and the bottom was slightly ruffled out too.

"Who else do we have to wait for...?" She asked, looking at the group. Miu was left.

Though, it didn't take long, and the inventor stormed out of the last dressing room, a huge smirk on her face.

Of course, Miu's swimsuit was slightly more... revealing.. than everyone else's. Hers was also a two piece, to be honest, the top looked a little small on her, though she didn't mind as she joined the group. Hers was a hot pink color, with an x on her back too. It had yellow trimming, and black designs on it too.

"Eyy! What's up everyone? I gotta say, we all look like we could walk the runway!" She said, in her usual loud tone.

"I'll take that as a compliment..." Maki spoke, almost quietly back to Miu.

"Hell yeah it's a compliment, and it's even coming from the gorgeous girl genius herself," and here she paused before pointing to herself. "Miu Iruma!"

"Well, maybe we should find the boys now?" Angie questioned.

"Hey Kirumi... what time is it?" Tenko asked.

"Oh, it appears.. we've been shopping for an hour..." Kirumi said back to her, showing her the watch she had.

"Well, I'll pay for the swimsuits."

"Awe! Thank you Kirumi!" Angie said, giving her a huge hug, in which, everyone else joined in.

"Of course." With that, she went to pay for the swimsuits, and the girls decided to just wear them outside so they could head to the pool faster.

"Jeez, they're taking forever, they've been in there an hourrrrrrr..." Kokichi complained, standing outside of Kirumi's limo, pulling on the door a few times, turning back to the mall's entrance.

"There they are!"