Vier

Instead of using her hair, Robin Hood gets out of the tower the same way he got in; by climbing down. He's almost back on the ground when he looks up and asks, "You coming, Blondie?"

Rapunzel peers out of the window, clutching to her hair (which is wrapped around the hook for her to use). "Look at the world so close, and I'm half way to it. Look at it all, so big do I even dare?" She turns to head back inside when her eyes land on the painting of her watching the lanterns. "Look at me, there at last. I just have to do it. Should I?" She takes a step back inside before catching herself. "No. Here I go." She turns back to the outside world. Jörmungandr runs onto her shoulder and ties a strand of her hair around his waist before giving her a thumbs up. 

Giggling, she throws her hair out the window. Robin watches, confused, as it falls. Only it's quickly followed by Rapunzel sliding down it like a fireman's pole, laughing as she goes. Robin ducks, his eyes wide. Rapunzel catches herself before her feet hit the ground, carefully eyeing the green grass below her. She slowly sets her feet on the ground then spreads her toes out, letting the grass get in between them. 

"Just smell the grass, the dirt." She kneels down and pets the grass before rolling onto her back. "Just like I dreamed they'd be." Above her head is a dandelion. She spots the dandelion and turns onto her chest to admire it. "Just feel that summer breeze. The way it's calling me." The dandelion gets blown away by the breeze. Rapunzel jogs after it until she lands in a nearby pond. A huge smile tugs at her face. "For like the first time ever, I'm completely free." She scoops up the water and splashes it around her. "I could go running, and racing, and dancing. . . and chasing, and leaping and bounding. Hair flying. Heart pounding. And splashing and reeling. And finally feeling: now's when my life begins." She watches as a flock of bluebirds fly away before turning to face the entrance to her alcove. "I can't believe I did this." She runs her hands down her face. "I can't believe I did this," she mumbles. Her hands fall to her side and she jumps for joy. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THIS!" She racks her hands through her hair again. "Mother will be so furious." 

Rapunzel now sits on a rock in the middle of a pond, a flower from one of the thousand lily-pads beside her in her hands. Robin stands a few feet away with his hand on his hip and a bored expression on his face. "That's okay, what she doesn't know won't kill her, right?" 

Rapunzel rocks back and forth inside a cave, her legs held close to her chest. Robin waits at the opening of the cave. "Oh my gosh, this will kill her." 

Now, Rapunzel runs in a wide open field, her hair trailing behind her, and kicks a pile of leaves. Robin stands off to the side, inspecting his cuticles. "THIS IS SO FUN!" 

Up in a tree, Rapunzel stands with her head up against it, her arms falling at her side. "I am a horrible daughter, I'm going back." 

Rapunzel cartwheels down a hill before she falls and gets tangled in her own hair. "I am never going baaaccckkk!" She falls down the hill. "WAHHOOOOO!" 

She now lays in a field of flowers, her face pressed among them. Robin sits at her side, his head leaning into the palm of his hand. "I am a despicable human being." 

Using her hair, Rapunzel swings around a tree. Robin leans against the same tree, arms crossed, a deep frown on his face. "Best day, ever!" 

She eventually stops by a pile of rocks, leaning against one, and cries into her hands, her legs pulled close to her chest--but not as close as before. Her hair trails behind her, covering most of the rocks and then some.

Robin approaches her and clears throat before crouching down beside her. She doesn't acknowledge him. "You know, I can't help but notice, you seem a little at war with yourself, here," he tells her.