𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒

[A/N]- Originally, Jack and Ash became new Guardians together when I created Ash for this movie, but what if Ash was already a Guardian at the time of the movie? What if they first met in the movie? In other words, they never had a past with each other even in their human life. Which brings us to this oneshot.
Word Count: 1,267
———————————————————————————

———————————————————————————     It was quite a day for Jack, he tried to make kids believe in him only to be met with his lifelong friend

It was quite a day for Jack, he tried to make kids believe in him only to be met with his lifelong friend.

Isolation.

Looking through the window of the Bennett residence, Jack watched as Jamie went on and on about seeing the Tooth Fairy.

Although, it hurt to be invisible to society, there was something about the joy of children that brought warmth to his heart.

     However, he still felt that there was something missing in his immortal life. Or rather, someone.

     Taking himself out of his thoughts, he flew to the house's roof and looked at the glimmering moon.

Resentment swelling in his chest, Jack cried out,

     "If there is something I am doing wrong can you just tell me? Because I have tried everything and no one ever sees me."

Jack was met with silence, tears brimming in his eyes.

With his bitterness growing, he continues, "Y-you put me here! The least you can do is tell me- tell me why?"

Jack was met with silence once again, holding the tears brimming in his eyes.

     A short moment after, swirling wisps of golden sand start to fill the air, bringing a sense of comfort to Jack.

"Right on time Sandman." he mutters as puts his hood down.

Flying to the nearest electric cables, he reaches out to touch one of the golden streams of sand. Doing so, a dolphin emerged as it starts to do all kinds of tricks, instantly bringing a smile to Jack's face. Though he loved Sandman's sand, he always favored the warm glow of the mysterious fire that weaved itself into the golden streaks.

Once the sand faded away, Jack felt a bit better, but the sense of emptiness was still there. About to leave, he felt something brush his leg. He yelped in surprise, obviously caught off guard.

Out of curiosity he followed the unknown figure all the way to an unknown alleyway. He cautiously looked around with his staff at the ready.