Chapter 8

Jade's POV:
I was really mad at him. But when he says a nice thing to me, i'm fast to forgive him. That's my problem.
I need to stand my ground around him. I can't seem to do that.

The whole ride I was aching for him to say something , even though I told him not to.

I know I'm carzy. But I can't help it. I took glances at him from the corner of my eyes and when I see him looking at me I act like I wasn't looking his way.
I was really disappointed because he didn't even try to Apologise and as we arrive at the beach, I know that he won't be apologising any time soon.

But then when he grabs my arm I instantly feel reliefe washs over me just from his touch.

"Hey, Jade" he stops me from walking any further.

"Yeah?" I answer him
slowly.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to scream at you that way. I promise you I won't do that again, you just drive me crazy sometimes" he says while caressing my face in his hands.

I relax from his touch. The things he does to me, I can't be mad at him anymore, not when he's acting like this.

"Forgive me?" He asks touching my lips with his thumn ,His voice is hopeful then he raises his eyebrows waiting for my answer.
I nod and smile. He then smile at me and asks me

"Kiss me ?"

I want to tease him a bit. So I shake my head no.
He pouts and frowns. Seriously Dan? Can you be anymore cute ?

"Why not?" He asks me eager to know my answer.

"YOU kiss me" I grin at him then I see a big smile on his face.

"You little tease!"he chuckles then leans to kiss me.
When his lips touch mine I feel relieved.
I don't know if I can go a day without talking to him or being with him.
I can't stand to see him mad at me and I don't like to be upset with him.
I really hope that he won't leave me or do anything that would make me leave him. I just wont make it.
Because I think i'm falling in love with this boy.

We meet the others and see them sitting around a fire. the view's incredible and the sun is setting.

"So. I brought my guitar to play somthing for you guys"
Jessie announces.

"Yay. Can you sing thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran?" Nina asks him excitedly. She's leaning against Alex. they look so happy.

"Yeah . of course" he nodds And starts playing.

The weather is cold but perfect and we are covered in blankets and eating toasted marshmallows.

I'm sitting between Dan's legs and leaning against his chest. His arms resting on my stomach. I feel so happy and relaxed.

cause darling your smiles...

forever in my mind and memories ...

I'm thinking how people fall in love in mysterious ways .....

We all start singing along to the song.
Jessie is looking at Ell while singing and she's smilimg shyly. We're all having the time of our lives. We talk about our childhood, our dreams , our favorite memories and we laughed and even cried *well it was just me and Nina and Ell* because Eleanour started telling us a sad story about a couple where the girl dies.

So we were literally sobbing at the end of the story. But the boys were just hiding their smiles and trying to calm us down.

"Oh come on love. Dont cry. I hate seeing you crying" Dan tries to wipe my tears away.

"But Dan. Its a real story" I try to control my tears and at this moment all the boys start to laugh.

"Heyy. dont laugh at us" Nina protests, Glaring at the boys.

"Yeah. Dont laugh" Eleanour says in a serious tone which causes the boys to mumble their sorries.

"Let's play a game!" Ell suggests.

"Yeah . good idea" I answer.

"Girls Vs Boys" Nina announces.

"What?"

"No Way!!"

"Hell No!!"

Are the boys' reactions

"why not?" Nina asks them
(Becasue I wanna be in your team) all of them say at the same time .
Dan to me.
Alex to Nina.
And Jessie to Ell.

"No , we're playing teams " I agree with Nina and she stands up.

"What are we going to play?"
Eleanour asks.

"I Am" I tell her. "We have to impersonate someone and the other team has to guess who is it"

"girls you're getting down" Dan narrows his eyes at us to add a stronger effect while pointing his finger at the ground.

"Pfft... Bitch we slay"I say giving the girls a proud smile. Hell yeah is heard by Nina and Ell.

"What ?! " Jessie asks in a WTF tone.

"You heard me!" I say.

"You dont want to mess with us" Alex jumps in.

"Oh yeah?" Nina says not giving shit about what they say.

"YEAH!!" All of them cheer at the same time high fiving eachothers.

"We'll see....."Ell challenges a smirk on her face while crsossing her arms against her chest.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!!" Dan shouts

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED" Alex shouts too glarring at us and throwing his hand in the air.

"This is not fair!!" Jessie frowns.

Me and Nina and Ell are laughing our asses off.

"Yeah yeah ,, keep laughing" An angry Dan says.

"Keep acting like a 5 year olds" I mock him trying to contain my laugh.

"Come on guys , let's go home ,,, it's getting late" Ell says after she recovered from laughing.

"Finally" Jessie says.

"You guys are invincible" Dan remarks.

"Told ya" I wiggle my eyebrows at him. He just rolls his eyes making me laugh again.

-

Dont forget to like and comment <3