Chapter 2

=^._.^= ∫

Still Y/N's POV
I changed my shoes and Immidietly walked around the places Megami told me to patrol.
Hmm, I need to have my own "push"?, Megami said I need to push This girl with Black hair tied into a ponytail and dark grey eyes. I think her name is Aishi Ayano?. Megami said that Ayano girl is the "Dangerous" Person in the school. But I dont know. I also got this pepper spray so I can spray anyone that I think is doing something suspicious... I was lost in my thoughts until I bumped Into someone. (A/N: I'm so clichè, oml-).
"Ya' better look where you're going, Y/N." She said. "Oh, I'm sorry, Aoi." I said with my usual expression. I dont want to show any expression today.

Aoi's POV
God Dammit! Why do she have to bump into me?! The girl I got a freekin' crush on. I tried my best not to blush and kept my "tough" Persona. Good thing I managed to do it even though it's hard. "Oh, I'm sorry, Aoi" She said with her usual expression
Please don't show that expression to me dammit!, don't blush, Aoi, Don't blush!!.

I somehow managed not to blush.
"Now go continue whatever you're doing. You don't want to make Megami mad don't you?" I said.

Y/N replied to me with a simple nod and walked away.

I was about to walk away in the opposite side then I heard a small thing fall to the ground (A/N: is the grammar correct? I'm sorry if it's wrong-)

I looked behind me to see what it is and I saw a small hairclip. It had a
F/A(favorite animal/anime) design on it. I believe thats Y/N's.
I'll admit it, it's actually pretty cute.
I want to return it back to her but she's gone i don't know where she went. So I decided to put it in my skirt pocket and give it back to her later.

(A/N: sorry if this chapter is short)

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.