Chapter 4

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.
A/N: yep, I decided to update, because idk what I'm supposed to do. I'm soo bored :'D. Anyways, enjoy the story!
.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip to lunchtime•♬•♫•.
Aoi's POV
Alright, it's finally lunch time, I can finally get out of this damn classroom!, I actually don't want to eat, I'm not hungry at all, but I guess I could return this hairclip to Y/N and just patrol, I ain't eating my lunch today..

I walked into class 1-1 which is Her classroom. Once I got there, I only saw Shiromi and her other classmates but not Y/N. "Yoshi, where's Y/N?, she's in your class right?" I asked her.
"Well, I'm not exactly sure.. But I think she's going to the martial arts club.., why? Do you like her?~"

What the, W-why would she think that I like that girl?!! I just need her to return this hairclip!

Shiromi's POV
(Before Aoi came into the classroom)
Oh, it's lunchtime already? That was pretty quick..

I was about to stand up and walked out, but I saw Aoi walked in. "Yoshi, Where's Y/N?, she's in your class right?" She asked.
"Well, I'm not exactly sure.. But I think she's going to the Martial arts club...,Why?, do you like her?~

I smirked

"I remember you used to tell me you liked girls, and.." I looked at her once again, and her face is bright red.

"*gasp* YOU DO like her!!, this is amazinggg!!, Ryugoku-chan has a crushhhh!!~" I yelled.
That catches Tsubaki uesugi's attention and she looked at us in a confused look and walked away.

Aoi slapped me

"Don't say that out loud, dammit!"

"Just tell me, do you like her?~" I asked again.

She didn't reply to me and her face got even redder (is that even a word? XD), and walked away.

Soo, it's clear that she liked her..

Wait, I have an idea... What if I make them to be together.. What is is called? Matchmaking?..

And I have a perfect plan for it~

.•♫•♬•Timeskip to after cleaning time•♬•♫•.

Y/N's POV
Finally! Cleaning time is over! I'm tired of cleaning desks, I can finally go home and lay in my bed while watching F/A!!.

I walked out of the class and walked to the student council room to see if we have any student council meetings or not.

I got there and I only see Aoi-san and Oko, looks like there's no student council meetings today..
I told Oko that I'm going home first.

Just as I walked out the room..

Someone grabbed my arm..

I looked behind me to see who's holding my arm..

"Yes? Aoi-san?-" I asked her.

She puts her hand in her pocket to grab something. She took out a
F/A(anime/animal) hairclip.

"I think this is yours?.." She said and gave the hairclip to me.

"Oh, you found it! Thanks Aoi-san! I was worried about loosing it!" I said while clipping my hairclip in my H/C hair.

Just then, Akane came inside the room.

Shiromi's POV
Before I went home, I went to the student council room.
Ah, everyone's here.. But where's Megami though... Oh well I'll just text her later!

"Girls, are you all free on Saturday?..." I asked them.

"Well, I'm free" Y/N said.
"I'm free, why?" Aoi asked.
"Yes, I'm free" Akane said.
"Why do you asked that out of the blue, Shiromi?.." Kuroko asked.

"Well, I'm planning we could hang out in a mall or restaurant or something.." I said.

"Well, that sounds fun, I'll go!" Y/N said excitedly.
"If Y/N is going, then I'll be going too"
"Hangout sounds fun! I'll go too!" Akane said.
"I'm not going... I'm too lazy." Aoi then said.
"Awwwee come on Aoi-chan~ you're the important person that must go with us.. Please go with us.." I said and I smirked at her.

"No" Aoi said

"Please.." I said

"No"

"Please.."

"No"

"Pleaseee Ryugoku-chan!!!"

♫•♬•After a lot of convincing later•♬•♫

"Geez, FINE! I'll go, there HAPPY?!!" She said/yelled.

"Very~" I said.

"Wait, is Megami going to come?" Akane asked.

"I haven't asked her though.. I'll text her later, so cya! I'm going now!" I said and walked with my hands in the back of my head like how I usually walked.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.