Chapter 12

=^._.^= ∫

Y/N's POV
.•♫•♬•The next day•♬•♫•.

I sat in the council room as usual while thinking about unimportant stuff, until someone puts their hand on my shoulder.

I looked up to see who did it and it's Shiromi.

"So, how did it go?" She said.
"What do you mean?" I asked her while tilting my head.

"Your 'date' with Aoi, of course!" She replied.

Uhh..

"It's not a date, Silly!" I replied with a giggle.

"Of course it is, come on! Tell me how it goes!" She replied while shaking my body a little.

"No" I simply said.
"Aww, come on, Classmate!" She said while shaking my body intensely.

"s-sthap!" I said.

"Tell meeeeee" She continues.

Just then, the door opened and Two people came in.

I relised it was Megami,she was holding a boy's hand. I replized the boy was that harem boy, Yamada Taro.

"You're both together now?" Shiromi said.

"Well, i-i guess you could say that.." Megami replied while blushing.

"Yes, we're dating, that's the short answer" Yamada said confidently (A/N: in the game, Megami probably doesn't have romantic feelings for Taro, she's a rival for a reasons, but, come on, this is a fan fiction, I also said in the description that some of the character's interests are not canon, so uhh yea, back to the story-) and kissed Megami's Forehead. Megami's face turned dark red.
Just then, I saw Taro was about to pull Megami into a kiss on her lips-

"Ehemm..GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!-" i yelled at them.

Just then, the door slammed open.

Aoi's POV
I walked around and once I got near the council room, I heard someone yell.

I slammed the door open

"WHAT'S ALL THAT NOISE?!!!" I yelled.

I looked around and the first thing I saw is Megami and Yamada.

"Eh, so you're both together now?" I asked.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" N/N said.

"AWWWWW THAT'S ADORABLE!!" I heard someone yell, and it's Akane alright..

"Akane, where the Frick did you come from?!-" I said.

"I haven't seen Kuroko around, do any of you know where she is?" Shiromi asked.

"she told me she had a fever, so she couldn't go to school" N/N said without looking at my face. Is it because of our hangout last Saturday? Am I too rude to her?-

"Aww, that's sad, I sure hope she's doing okay.. " Akane said.
N/N replied with a simple nod.

"I'm planning to visit her at her house later" N/N then said.

Everyone replied to her with a simple nod.

At 7:00 AM, While the others already had gone to patrol and N/N and I were the only ones left.

"Hey, N/N, sorry for last Saturday.." I told her.

"For what? I don't think you did anything wrong" She replied.

"Well, i realise I acted a little rude when we ate in the Maid cafè" I said

"Ohh, nah, it's fine, Aoi. I don't mind much anyway" She replied with a smile.

I smiled back and we both walked out of the room.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

A/N: uhh, I'm really sorry for the boring and short chapter. To be honest, I kinda ran out of ideas for this, and my brain decided to make a new book, and it's Ayano x Info-chan-

*le cri*