Chapter 11

A/N: .. I checked the total of reads and I realized this book has 300+ reads!
It seems like people like this a lot, didn't mean to brag, but Thank you! 💞. This book grew more reads then I expected..

=^._.^= ∫

Author's POV
Ayano Aishi was arrested by the police, since they had enough evidence to prove that Ayano is the killer (ha!You deserve it Aoi Kiryu with black hair!,lol jk, sorry Yan-chan-). Everyone was relived that the police finally caught the killer. The school's atmosphere became bright and happy once again. Megami is right, Ayano is the dangerous person in the school. It's time to make Aoi and Y/N be together, nyehehehe //slap

Aoi's POV
Finally, we can have peace! The killer is arrested! But our school's reputation kinda drops because there are around six people that died at school. People assumed that Our school didn't care about the student's safety or something.

Wait, I just realized something..

The people who died are all somehow connected to a bookworm named Yamada Taro-

Welp, I might be wrong, because Megami got a crush on Yamada and she's still alive, don't get the wrong idea though.. It's not like I want her dead or anything..

.•♫•♬•In the council room•♬•♫•.

"N/N! " I called her. "Hmm?-" She replied. "D-do you want to hang o-out? At Saturday?-" I asked her nervously. Her face turn bright pink-

"Sure, Aoi, I would love to! " Y/N said excitedly.

"Ooh, Is Aoi asking Y/N on a date?~" Someone said.
And of course, it was sHiRoMi ToRaYOsHi.

"Shiromi, where tf did u come from?!!" I yelled at her.

"Well, answer my questi-" Shiromi said
"S-shut up, or I'll break your bones!-" I immediately said cutting Shiromi's words.

"Yea yea, whatever, Edgelord~" Shiromi said and walked away.

♫•♬•Timeskip until Friday night•♬•♫

Y/N's POV
Aoi told me to wear casual clothes or simple dress, any color, any design, just not too revealing for tomorrow. I walked to my closet and finds the perfect dress for me to wear.
I finally found a F/C and S/F/C (second favorite color) sundress. I remembered it's a gift from my grandma who passed away a few years ago. I sure do miss her..
I also choose a matching shoes with the dress.

I placed the dress and shoes in a table.
After all that, I dropped myself into my bed and about to sleep.

Wait, I just realized I had homework, good thing it's a/an F/S homework..

I sat down at my study desk and started doing my homework.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip to the next day•♬•♫•.

I woke up and took a bath. After that, I wore the dress I prepared yesterday. Then I walked up to a mirror in my room.

I put on a little bit of makeup (or not at all if you don't like makeup). After that, I looked at my hair clip collection and saw the hairclip Aoi gave me. I decided to use it to make it more special since I'm going to hang out with her.

And coincidentally, the color matches the dress and the shoes I'm wearing.

▼・ᴥ・▼

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. It's bad to skip breakfast you know!-

Mom saw me and smiled "owhh, Looks like our little Y/N is going on a date today? You haven't told us you had a boyfriend~" Mom teased.
"I don't have a b-boyfriend yet, mom!, and also, I'm not going on a date! I-its just a simple hangout with a friend!." I replied to he nervously.
"Well, I sure hope he's a boy! Make sure you introduce him to me once he become your Boyfriend!" Mom said and giggled. "I'm hanging out with a girl, mom.." I replied and laughed nervously, and the fact that the girl I'm hanging out with is my crush-