Chapter 5

=^._.^= ∫

.•♫•♬•Friday night•♬•♫•.

Y/N's POV
Tomorrow is the day me and the other student councils are going to hang out, I'm preety exited! I wonder what we're going to do..
I'll just go to sleep then..

Just as I walked up to my bed, I heard a notification sound from my phone..

I looked at it and it's a text from Shiromi in the student council group chat.

Studen consil
Aka (akane), Aoi, Gami (megami), Oko (kuroko), Yoshi (Shiromi), you
---------------------------------------------------------
Yoshi: so, we're going to meet up at Megami's house at 10 pm. Don't be late~

Yoshi: especially you, Aoi and Y/N~

Oko: yea, whatever.. Are you planning on something, Yoshi?

Yoshi: No~

Gami: she's planning on doing something, I just feel like it.

Yoshi: awwe, don't be like that Megami~

Aka: Shiromi dear.. You're acting strange..

you: yeah, you're acting kinda strange shiromi..

Aoi: typical shiromi..

Yoshi: well, I must go to sleep now.. Oyasumi (good night) everyone.. See you tomorrow.

Yoshi is offline

Aka: goodnight!

You're offline
---------------------------------------------------------

I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip to the next day•♬•♫•.

I woke up and do my weekend morning routine. I ate my breakfast and wait a bit to go to Megami's house.

.•♫•♬•Small timeskip•♬•♫•.

I realised that it's time for me to go to Megami's house. I changed my newest casual clothes and I told my mom that I'm going to Megami's house to house to hang out. She said yes and I walked out.

Her house (or mansion) is not too far away from mine so, I can easily walked there.

Once I'm in front of Megami's house, I knocked the door.

Shiromi opened the door.

"oh, hello Y/N, I'm glad you're not late~, come in, let's wait for the others~" She said and told me to come in.

I got in and saw Megami and Oko. They're sitting on the couch. I sat down beside Oko. The couch was preety soft...

"Now we need to wait for Akane And Aoi.." Shiromi said.

I wait for them while looking through my phone.

.•♫•♬•Sometime later•♬•♫•.

I heard a knock at the door

Shiromi walked into the door and opened it. The door revealed Aoi and Akane.

"Why are you two late? We're about to leave without you two." Shiromi said jokingly.

"I was waiting for Aoi, but she took so long to showe-"
Aoi placed her hand on Akane's mouth. "Shut it, Toriyasu!"

I giggled while looking at my two friends.

"Alright, girls, we're complete, let's go to my car and go to the mall" Megami said.

We all hopped into Megami's car and her driver drove us to the mall.