Chapter 14

A/N: Thank you very much for 900+ reads! ^^💞💕
(So close to 1k! :0)

.•♫•♬•♬•♫•.

Y/N's POV
I walked over to the Japanese garden. Aoi-chan told me to meet her there.. This is so sudden.. I don't think I'm ready to face her, but I'll just do it.

I saw Aoi. She's sitting in the garden chair thing.

"Oh, am I late?" I asked

"Nah, not really" She replied with her beautiful smile.

"Why do you wanted to meet me here?" I asked while tilting my head slightly.

She stood up and looked at me. We stayed silent for a few seconds.

"I.. Have feelings for you.."she finally said as she was blushing like crazy.

I was shocked, Am I dreaming? Aoi had feelings for me?..

"W-what kind of feelings?.. " I replied as I tried my best not to blush.

"R-romantic feelings... What I'm saying is.. I love you, N/N.." She said.

"R-romantic feelings?.. " I replied.
She nodded for a response.

I can't believe it! The girl I had a crush on just.. Confessed to me? I'm dreaming, am I?!

I smiled at her back and held her hands.

Suddenly, I felt something was wrong, I love her.. But I feel like dating her would be a bad idea. I don't want to just reject her right away, oh God, what am I supposed to do??

I let go of her hands.

"I-I'm really sorry, Aoi-chan, but.. I have to go.." I said as I ran out fast with tears in my eyes

I'm so sorry, Aoi-Chan...

"W-wait, why??" I heard her yell. But I ignored her and continued to run.

I ran home and threw my bag who knows where, not caring about a single thing and ran straight into my room.
I cried into my pillow.

Why?.. I love her, but my parents.. They're going to disown me if they find out I'm dating her.. That's why I kinda rejected her..  Oh my God, help me..

Mom came in my room and walked up to me.  She then sat in my bed.

"What's wrong honey?" She said with the usual motherly tone. 

She's not going to treat me like that again once I tell her about my sexuality whatsoever-

(A/N: so if you're confused, Y/N's parents here aren't abusive towards Y/N. They are just like normal parents. But they hated LGBT and ever told Y/N that if she's part of the LGBT community, they will disown her and probably kill her, soo uhh, back to the story?-)

"I'm fine mom, I just.. Er.... Um.. I.. Saw a dead... B-bird! I-it looks so.. S-sad!" I answered her.
"Are you sure that's why?" She said with a worried look.
"Yes, now I'm going to sleep, I'm not feeling well.  " I said as I pulled my F/C blanket.

Mom puts her hand on my forehead.

"Oh, alright, you're probably really tired. hope you'll feel better soon. " Mom said as she closed the door.

How am I going to tell her?-

.•♫•♬•Timekip•♬•♫•.
Day: Monday

I woke up. And I don't feel like going to school today, and see Aoi.. I don't know what I would do. I feel really bad rejecting her. I also have a headache, I'm not sure why-

Mom knocked on my door. Then slowly opened it.

"Y/N, wake up, it's time for school." She said as she gently shook my body.

"I still don't feel very well, mom. My head also hurts." I replied to her.

"You still feel sick?, are you okay, Y/N? You've been sick since Friday. We should go to the doctor to check you up" She said as she placed her hand on my forehead.

I shook my head.

"N-no need mom, I'm sure it's nothing big-" I said.

"We're going-" Mom said as she took me from my bed, carrying me to our car. Well, either my mom's really strong or I'm just too light-

Aoi's POV
Yea, I don't feel like going to school today. I've been crying myself to sleep in the last 3 days. I think it was a mistake to confess my love to Y/N, and now I regret it.

.•♫•♬•After her morning routine•♬•♫•.

I walked up to school keeping my head down.
I finally arrived at the council room. "Aoi-san, are you alright?" Akane asked.
I raised my head up to look at her, nodded and lowered it again.
"Aoi, looks like you haven't gotten enough sleep, are you sure you're alright?" Akane asked with a worried tone.
"I'm fine, redhead.." I yelled and walked out to patrol.

Y/N's POV
We got home from the doctor. She said that I just got a common cold, nothing big and she just told me to get lots of rest. My mom was very relived.
Although, I don't mind dying, I could watch Aoi-chan anytime-

We got home and mom *still* carries me to my bed.
She tucked me in and told me to sleep while she made soup.

Akane's POV
Time: Lunch time
Aoi looked really sad today, I wonder what's wrong. Also, where's Y/N? I haven't seen her since morning. I said as I was chewing my food.

Kuroko then got in with her Bento in her hands.
"Kuroko, Where's Y/N?" I asked her.

She sat in the chair in front of me.

"Her mom texted me that she was sick" She said as she grabbed a sausage with her chopsticks and shoved it in her mouth.

Megami and Shiromi soon came in, but not Aoi.

"Where's Aoi?" I asked.

"I saw her sleeping in the infirmary. The nurse. The nurse also told me she doesn't feel well and told me to tell her teacher." Kuroko said.

Why is alot of people sick today?-

I nodded for a response. 

Aoi's POV
I'm here just sleeping in the infirmary.. I feel like a lazy person-

I got up and just went to the council room.

"Oh, you feel better now?" Akane asked.
"Mhm" I said and just leaned against the wall like how I used to.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.
A/N: Ah, shoot, I ran out of ideas-