Chapter 6

=^._.^= ∫
(A/N: sorry if I took a long time to update.. I sometimes write if I'm in a right mood and I'm also busy with school stuff, hope you understand^^. Anyways, enjoy!)

Aoi's POV
After we have that goddamn awkward lunch, we continued to walk around the mall.

I think this is damn Shiromi's plan!, I mean, I do love Y/N, but I don't think she liked me back, well, I don't even think she liked girls or not..

And there might be a chance she will like Budo-

I walked becide her and I saw she stopped in a hair accessory store.

"Hey, I'm going to go to this store.. Hope you wouldn't mind waiting for me.." Y/N said to me and the others.

"Well, okay.. We'll wait.." Megami said.

"I-i want to go with you.." I said. I have no idea why.. I just wanted to accompany her.

She nodded. "Thanks, Aoi-chan".

I nodded and smiled at her.

Both of us walked inside the store.

She looked at a specific haiclip, I can tell by her face that she really want it.

She looked at her wallet and her happy face turned into a sad/disappointed face.

" Awwe man, this hairclip will look good on me and and an addition to my collection.. Heh, I waste my money for other things.. And now I don't have enough money to buy it. Ugh.. " She said quietly.

She puts her wallet back to her jeans/pants/skirt pocket.

"Cmon, Aoi, let's just continue walking.." She said.

"You go first, I found something I want to buy.." I replied with a smile.

She replied to me with a nod.

Once she left, I took the hairclip she wanted and buys it.

It's not too pricey to be honest..

'I hope she'll be happy for it' I mumbled as I put the hairclip in my bag. I'll give it to her at Monday.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip 2 days later•♬•♫•.

Y/N's POV
I was just walking around school patrolling it.
I walked in the gardening club and I heard some loud noises coming from the incinerator. (A/N: I know shiromi is supposed to patrol that area.. But whatever.. Just think that Y/N is Helping Shiromi patrol in outdoor places)

I ran into the incinerator and saw Aishi fighting with a delinquent named Kizuguchi.

I ran up to them and quickly stopped them from fighting, and I succeeded, they stopped fighting. Aishi's face was all bruised. I feel kinda bad for her.

I told her to go to the nurse and left to continue patrolling.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

We sat in the council room to have a meeting like we usually do.
We talked about stuff I don't really understand. I told the about Aishi fighting with a delinquent that happened earlier. It was kinda boring if you ask me.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip again cuz author-chan is lazy af-•♬•♫•.

Before I walked out of the council room. Aoi told me to stay in the council room with her for a minute.

Aoi's POV
After another boring council meeting, I told Y/N to stay in the room with me.

Once everyone else left the room. I walked up to her. "Why do you need me, Aoi?" She asked with a smile. I blushed a little. "Well, I have something for you" I said as I reached into my bag and took out the hair clip I bought for her two days ago. "Here, I know you wanted this so, yeah.." I said and place the hair clip on her hair. "Aoi, Thankyou so much! You don't have to do this though.." She said and her face was a little red--
Or maybe I'm just imagining things.

A few seconds later.. She hugged me. Her hug was warm and caring. I blushed at the sudden action she did.

"Thanks a lot Aoi! Love ya'!" And she left.

I'm not sure when she said 'love ya' Means that she loved me as a friend or romantically..

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

A/N: heya My fellow readers! I just want to thank all of you for reading this! It got 100+ reads and I wasn't even finished with this book yet! The other book I wrote got 100 reads after I finished them. Thank you very much! And once again I'm sorry if I took a long time to update. ^^