Chapter 8

=^._.^= ∫
(A/N: Idk what title to add in this chapter ;^;)

Still Y/N's POV
The teacher called the police and and ambulance, while we wait for them to arrive, me and a teacher named Reina stayed near Aoi's unconscious body. Reina-sensei pressed a cloth Into Aoi's wound to stop the blood.
Then, Oko came and saw What happened. She helped us to guard Aoi. I couldn't help but cry, I sound like a crybaby, am I right?..
But I'm really worried about her. I quietly prayed so Aoi could be saved. Soon, a lot more students saw it and freaked out.

Suddenly, Akane came to us and reported that she saw Osana unconscious in the girls bathroom.

▼・ᴥ・▼

A few minutes later (it feels like an eternity to me), the police and the ambulance finally came in our beloved school.

The ambulance took Aoi and Osana to the hospital while the other students stay at school until the police investigation ends. I wish I could go to the ambulance with Aoi, but of course, they wouldn't allow me.

Megami Told the headmaster to put metal detectors at school to prevent other students, especially the student councils to get murdered.

We waited for a while, until we got a call from the hospital that Najimi Osana was already dead a few hours ago and the doctors couldn't save her.(A/N: I relealised in the other yandere simulator book I wrote, the Budo x reader one, Osana is also dead..lol, I'm sorry, Childhood friend-chan XD) But luckily, The doctors are able to Save Aoi, we just need to wait for her until she wakes up. (Ayano haven't stabbed her much XP)

.•♫•♬•Time skip after the police investigation•♬•♫•.

Me and the other council members walked into Megami's car to go to the hospital that took care of Aoi, to see her, of course.

ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

At the hospital, we asked the nurse what number Aoi's room is. She said her room is number 234 and said we may go visit her.

We got to the second floor and find Aoi's room. It took a few minutes.

We finally found room 234 and the name plate says "Ryugoku Aoi".

I opened the door slowly to reveal our blue haired friend laying in a hospital bed.
When we got closer to her, we noticed her wound was bandaged and we can see a small bit of blood seep through it. I wish she was awake though.. But this is better then seeing her dead, right??-

Suddenly a nurse came inside Aoi's room. "I'm sorry to bother, but the doctor told me that Ryugoku-san needs a blood transfusion." She said.
I told her I want to do it and it turns out that my blood matched perfectly with Aoi's. So it happened. I was really happy, I might be able to help Aoi with my blood. After the blood transfusion, I got back to Aoi's room to meet the others. We talked in her room for a while until it gets dark and we decided to go home.

▼・ᴥ・▼

We visited Aoi everyday after school. The nurse said, she's getting better after the blood I gave her. I Dont mean to brag, but I always ended up getting there first before the others.

ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

One particular day, All of the council members are visiting Aoi. I arrive in her room first, as usual and I was drinking (Favorite fruit) juice. Shiromi kept on staring at me with a smirk on her face. I looked at her in an annoyed look. "What do you want?" I asked her. "Well, I noticed you always arrive here earlier then the others, and also you've been really quiet and sad since the incident. I just want to ask, do you like Aoi?~" She said. I chocked on my (Favorite fruit) juice and Started coughing. Oko came and patted my back.

Shiromi's POV
"Well, I noticed you always arrive here earlier then the others, also you've been really quiet and sad since the incident. I just want to ask, do you like Aoi?~" I asked my H/C haired friend with a smirk.
She chocked on her juice and started coughing. "W-what do you *cough* mean, S-shiromi?" She replied, still coughing. (A/N: cover your mouth, reader-chan, geez- XV)
"You know exactly what I mean, Y/N~" I replied.
"N-no" She replied, she finally stopped coughing. "But, your face turns red every time you visit Aoi~" I said

"T-that doesn't mean I l-like her, B-baka!-"

"Ooh~ someone's a tsundere~" I teased.

She started to cover her face with both of her hands.

"Stop teasing her, Yoshi" Megami said.

"No, I wouldn't stop until she answers my question." I replied with a fake-sad face

And that, everyday when I see Y/N visit Aoi, I always asked her that question. And one day, she finally said:

"F-fine, I'll admit it, I do like her, happy?!!" She said.

"Yes, thank you for replying" I said with my usual smirk.

"Ugh.. What is this damn thing in my face.." I heared A faint voice. We turned around to see where it came from. And it's Aoi. She's trying to get the nasal cannula off her face. She's awake!

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.