Chapter 3

That night we had dinner together. Talk many things. Strangely, I feel like this is not the first time. But I didn't think too much. After dinner, they let me to take a bath first. Finished that, I can't sleep because my daily quest not done yet today. I have to do that first. I'm so busy playing with my smartphone in our room. Suddenly I feel like someone hug me from behind.

"Hm? What is it?" I don't know why she is so clingy to me.

"Not sleepy yet?" she asked.

"I have to finish this first. My friend will be mad if I leave now."

I'm glancing at her. She is pouting. "You can sleep first if you want. I will not be noisy." She is sitting behind me and lean her back on mine. "Hm?"

"Are you free tomorrow?" She said.

"Yeah. Why?"

"You don't bring many clothes right? Come with me tomorrow."

Tomorrow is Sunday. Actually, I just want to lay down on bed and play game all day. Enough with study for a while. I need refreshing. But it's true that I don't have many clothes with me. Dad said he will send my luggage in a few days. Maybe it's not a bad idea if I go with her.

"Ok. Where do you want to go?"

"There is an event that I have to attend. After that we can shopping together." She said.

"Event?" I asked.

"Yup. You will know it tomorrow. Let's go to sleep now." She nudged my back with hers.

"Ok.. Ok.. I'm offline now." I leaned back to hers. "So, Where is my futon?"

Suddenly she stood up, that make me almost fall back. She walked to her bed and sit on the edge of it.

"You don't need futon. We can sleep together on my bed. It has more space than you though." She answered.

"Good then. I need a soft bed right now." I stand up and walked to the bed. Laying down on her bed is the best thing ever that night. My body feels sore and need some rest I though.

She is right. Her bed is larger than I though. Two people sleep on it not cramped at all.

"Hey, do you have a bolster?"

"Bolster?" She confused.

"Yea, a long pillow that you can hug while you're sleeping. It's hard for me to sleep if I don't hug something." I'm sitting and looking around. "..or you have something like plush doll that I can hug."

She climbed to the bed and sit beside me. "I don't have something like that anymore. I'm an adult now." She said.

"So what? Even you're an adult, if you like it then you can have it in your room. You don't like..."

"I LIKE IT!!" She cut me.

"Hmm...then.. where is it? I want to borrow it."

"Why don't you hug me, instead that plush doll?" Rikako leaned her shoulder to mine.

..

...

....

"Mei please say something. I'm embarrassed right now if you only silent like that." Face palm herself.

"I don't understand. Why are you so clingy to me? We just know each other today, right?" I confused. "Did I forget something?"

"Nope. Nothing." She is pouting. "Good night" She is laying down and facing the other side. Is she mad? Did I say something wrong?

"Good night.. Rika" After that I'm trying to sleep. But it's hard just like I though. At noon I can sleep so easily because of my body so tired, but now I need a bolster to sleep.

Should I take her offer?