Chapter 15

It hurts. It felt like someone grabbed at my heart. The last time I felt like this was 4 years ago. Why?! Why now?!! After 4 years you left me. You broke my heart into pieces, till I couldn't feel anything.

"What happen, Mei? Who is that?" She looks worried "Why your face turns pale?"

I couldn't make her worried.

"I-It's ok Rika. I'll make it fast."

Mei uses Bahasa on her phone call. Of course, Rikako doesn't understand what they are talking about.

"Who is that Mei? Are you with someone?"

"That's not your problem. What do you want?"

"Why are you so cold to me Mei?"

Urghh.. Damn it!! Why did my heart still reacted every time she called my name?

"Make it quick. I'm busy now."

"It's been a while since the last time I heard your voice, Mei. Don't you miss me?"

"Wha-" I was cut by Rika who suddenly grabbed my hand and intertwined with hers. I looked at her eyes. I could tell She worried about me. I tried to smile at her.

"Mei? Are you there?"

"Yea, I'm here." I sighed. "I'll hang up if you don't need anything. Don't ca-"

"Wa-wait Mei!"

"What?!"

"I missed you. All this time I never forget you. It was not my will to get married. It was my mo-"

"I don't care!" I tightened my grabbed.

"Mei.."

"What?!"

"I love you."

Crap! She said it in English. Rika could hear it. I didn't want her to hear it.

"Come back to me, Mei."

"I-" Hm? My phone? I looked at Rika who took my phone from me. "Ri-"

"MEI IS MINE! YOU CAN'T TAKE HER FROM ME!!" Rikako said with a mad face and voice. I couldn't stop grinning look at her. She is really something. I knew she could write and understand English. But when it comes to speaking, She was a bit clumsy.

"Who are you?"

I could hear her voice on the phone.

Rikako glace at me for a second. I was smiling at her. Yea, I really wanted to know too. What was I for her? She said she didn't want to tell me here.

"She is my..." Hm? She looked at me back. "She is my..."

"Your what?! Give the phone back to Mei!! Why are you disturb us?!"

"No!! Never!!" Rika gave back my phone. But she already hung up the phone. Wow her face looked so scary.

"Turn off your phone Mei!"

"Ye-yes." When I want to turn off my phone, there was a message 'I'm waiting for your phone back Mei. I know you still love me. I believe in you.' Damn it my heart!! Why did you have to react to her message like this?!

I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket. Rikako was so scary. I didn't want to make her mad. Now her mood went down because of me. I sighed. "I'm sorry Rika."

"What sorry?" She asked.

"That phone called. I'm sorry if that was bothering you."

"Not really." She was pouting while eating the french fries that in front of her. She said she was on diet, but still, she ate that. I was not brave enough to comment on that. "You don't need to say sorry."

Ouch! That was hurt Rika. And here I hope you felt jealous even just a little. I sighed.

"Is that really didn't bother you at all?" I tried to smile.

"Yea, that is no-"

Hm? She looked so deep on me. What?

"Of course that bothers me stupid!" She murmured.

I looked around us, just to make sure we didn't attract people's attention. Maybe because of today was not a weekend, so not many people in here. I hugged her.

"So, will you give me your answer?" I whispered in her ear.

"I said that I will tell you lat-"

"What's the difference now or later?" I cut her.

She cupped my face "It's different!"