REDGRAVE (Fate/May Cry)

Name: REDGRAVE

Class: Archer

Other classes: saber, Lancer, rider, caster, assassin, berserker, and ruler

Parameters: strength (EX), agility (A++), endurance (EX), mana (A+), Luck (E), NP (?)

Class skills:
Riding: EX
Magic resistance: A++
Independent action: EX
Item creation: EX

Personal skills:
Battle continuation: EX
Magecraft: A++
Projection: EX
Hybrid: EX
Marksmanship: EX
Eye of the mind (false): EX
Demonic heritage: EX

Looks:

Description:The grandson of Sparda and son of Dante

Description:
The grandson of Sparda and son of Dante. He lives up to his father's and uncle's titles of the legendary devil hunter and the alpha and the omega. He spent his life mostly suffering because he much like other heroic spirits was a reincarnation of the bearer of all evil himself. His life was built around that suffering in fact because he attracted demons where ever he went an entire city thinks he's the actual devil. He still spent his life trying to be a hero in spite of what some people thought of him. He was a helluva good actor since he's seen more hell's than most people ever so in order to fit in he made a personality similar to his father Dante and adoptive uncle/father Shirou Emiya. After failing to save his twin brother from himself he led a life of even more suffering, but never wavering in his dream, which was a bad idea in hindsight since he is now a counter guardian. His hair what was originally white has changed to black from the years of over using his mana as has his eye changed from blue to red.

Noble Phantasm:

Unlimited demonic works (?): a reality marble that is REDGRAVE's idea of hell. Inside is an unlimited amount of all of his creations (weapons) and his army of demons he killed when he was alive and some of his own creation.