Yvain (Arthurian Legend)

Name: Yvain

Class: Rider

Other qualified class: Berserker

Parameters: strength (B-), agility (C++), Endurance (A+), mana (B), luck (E++), NP (B)

Class skills:
Riding: A
Magic resistance: A

Personal skills:
Eye of the mind (true): A
Ring of invisibility: C (a ring given to him in his legend which made him invisible when on)

Looks:

Description:The knight of the lion in Arthurian Legend

Description:
The knight of the lion in Arthurian Legend. His legend as a knight of the round says he once went to a magic fountain and pour water into it and when he did a black knight came out and they fought, Yvain eventually won but ended up in this man's kingdom. The whole reason this happened was that knight in black kicked the shit out of his cousin. A servant of the castle helped him hide by giving him a ring that made him invisible, for some reason though this servant also wingmaned him with the man who he killed's wife. So he married her like a week after and became the king of the land. A couple weeks later Gawain convinced him to go adventuring with him, but Yvain's wife didn't like this, but he convinced her to let him go out. She made him promise to return within a year and surprise surprise gave him another magic ring that made sure he could not be killed so long as he wears it. A year and one day later Yvain was at a campfire in Camelot wondering if he was forgetting something then a messenger showed up with a letter from his wife basically telling him to fuck off give back the ring. The messenger took the ring back to the queen and Yvain went mad and stripped down and wore an animal head and killed things in the forest. He eventually got over it via a magic potion made by Morgan Le Fay given to him by a servant. Soon after he went on an adventure to redeem himself to his wife and along the way he saw a lion fighting a dragon. So he decided to help the lion and after that he got quite possibly the coolest animal best friend you could ask for a lion that was willing to die for him and if he dies the lion itself will kill itself out of grief. He eventually makes it up to his wife and proceeded to never listen to Gawain again and probably house train a lion. (I forgot to mention but Yvain is also a son of Morgan Le Fay)

Noble Phantasm:
The Knight of the Lion (Anti-Unit; B): the lion Yvain befriended after helping it with a dragon is summoned to Yvain's side and helps him fight. It is only loyal to Yvain however and if it perceives the master as a threat to him he will kill the master.