Saint Nicholas (historical fact/christmas myth)

A/n: Since it's Christmas Eve I thought I'd make one for Santa because why not right?

Name: Saint Nick

Class: Ruler (originally rider, but I changed my mind)

Parameters: strength (B), endurance (A+), agility (A), mana (A), luck (C), NP (B+)

Class skills:
Riding: A++
Magic resistance: A

Personal skills:
Santa's list: A (allows him to know the names of the servant if he sees them face to face)
Charisma: B
Christmas Spirit: A+ (allows him to heal his allies, but not himself)

Description:
A jolly saint that gives presents to good children on Christmas Day and coal to bad children. There were stories about him when he was alive about how he gave money to a man so he could pay the dowery for his three daughters could get married. Or even a story were he resurrected three children who have been dead for around half a year. He is a jolly old saint with a heart of gold unlike some of his former partners.

Noble Phantasm:
Coming to town (B+; anti-army): Santa's sleigh and reindeer and he uses it as you might thing both to punish the evil he is facing and to bring joy and Christmas spirit to all the good boys and girls, but mostly the first one.

A/n: Happy holidays everyone and I hope you all have a great day