Chapter 9

Everly

"Nooo...I can't leave my daddy is coming." Giant heaves ran through me. It was getting hard to breathe.

Bad guy 1: "Not tonight he is." He yelled back with such venom in his threatening voice. His loud voice shock my body.

"No, he is I talked to him." I have to make these men understand me. I can't go. I don't want to.

Bad guy 1: When?

Bad guy 2: I knew she was bad news.

Bad guy 1: "Answer bïtch? He backhanded me across the face. It hurt so bad. I tried to pull out of his grip but his arm was securely around me.

"When I came out of the washroom I called him. I said there were two bad guys. I can show you my phone." I tried to pull out my phone but it dropped on the ground.

"Fück. Do you know what happens to snitches? He said angrily at me." He smashed his black boot on my phone.

"No." I was shaking so badly.

"They get fucking stitches." He yelled at me.

"That's not good." I shuttered from this man's evilness and holding me so tight. I just wanted to go home.

"Right. So listen the fück up. We are going to take that nice fancy sports car and hightail it out of here." He talked closes to my ear. His voice was eerily creepy.

"I told you I can't go. My dad is coming."
I whimpered out.

"I swear I will shoot you." He pointed the gun at my head.

"Just take the car I'm sure it's worth a lot," I begged.

"Nah, you seem like your worth more than this piece of steel." He kicked the car leaving a dent in the back door.

"Stop, please... My lips quivered. Tears ran down my face.

I hear Erik call out. One of the guys turned and shot at him, Erik ducked the bullet hit the window behind him shattering the glass.

"Noooo! I reached my arm out towards Erik, the look in his eyes was so sad. I
I felt my body being pushed towards the car and I am throw in the back of the trunk. "Noooo...it's too dark. I hate the dark. I need a light." I sobbed.

"Shut the fück up." He slammed the trunk shut.

"Noooo...I bang on the trunk screaming.

"LET ME GO!!! LET ME GO!!!

The car roared to life and it started moving.

"Daddy daddy. Please find me."

Erik

Everything happened so fast and before I could do anything they dragged her away. This was not good.
I ran outside and called out to Everly one of them took a shot at me but I ducked just about being hit. But then just like that, they threw her in the back of my car. I was still on the phone with the police.

"Fück!! Where are you? I'd had them on speaker phone the whole time.

"Yes. We are on route. Which way did they go?

"North on Freeway 45," I yelled.

"Okay. Does she have a phone on her?

"I don't know. But I can send you her number." I could barely think about what was going on.

"Ok. Send it over and I'll see if I can track her."

"You gotta find her. She's got Asperger's and this will terrify her. I know it would freak anyone out in this situation but she's different in the way she thinks and this will bring on things she doesn't know how to handle or behave."