Chapter 7

Everly

"Seeing my brother spy on us, and now he's coming to your house. Are you embarrassed by me or mad?" I asked, hoping he wasn't having second thoughts about me.

"Not at all." He replied.

"It's just I understand if you think my family is too overprotective and I'm nuts---"

"Everly shhh, listen to me."

"--I know most guys wouldn't put up with this?" I mutter on not hearing him.

"Everly listen to me. I don't mind. Maybe if he was tagging along on every date, it might get weird." He laughed.

"I'll tell him to stop," I said anxiously.

"It's okay." He said as he turned in his seat. His hand reached out, and he touched my face.

"I want to kiss you so bad." His eyes were so beautiful to look at, and they held sweetness and this caring temperament.

I think about it, "Mmm, Maybe if you kiss my hand and then move close to my mouth, I might let you; I would see if I like it." I was still unsure of physical contact, but so far, I have liked everything with Erik.

"Mmm, like a little taste to the treat?"

"Yeah." I blinked rapidly and tapped my heels together.

He starts at my fingers tips and kisses his way up my arm. It felt good. He smelled perfect too. He moved in closer. He kissed my shoulder, then along my neck to my mouth. My stomach danced with a thousand butterflies. I didn't know what to expect, but I enjoyed it. My body felt like it was smiling from th inside. I was nervous. But warmth, tenderness, and heat hurried around my body like this spreading the best feelings in the world.

He pulled away.

"So was it that bad?" He asked, still close to me, his face so close.

"No, not at all. You know they say practice makes perfect, right?" I pet his face. He was a beautiful man.

"Right?" He smoothed his hand through my hair.

I wanted to kiss him again.

"Maybe we should practice again?" I hoped he would say yes.

"Mmm, I like the way you think." He leaned back in and laid his lips softly on mine. It caused my body to tingle again. I ran my hands up his body instinctively. His tongue ran along my lips, being so soft. He pulled away again like he was making sure not to go too far. He was lovely.

"Better?" He winked.

"Yes. Maybe later we can French kiss. That's with tongues, right?"

"Yes." He beamed.

"We can do that later."

"I like kissing you." I smiled as I tapped my heels, feeling extremely happy.

"I like kissing you too; he traced his finger over my jaw and kissed me lightly, then pulled away.

"Okay. So your house. What time is it?" I asked.

"7:30." He answered back.

"Ok, so we still have lots of the time to hang out."

"Yeah. Maybe you'll stay longer if your brother is there?"

"I might. We usually have game night either Friday or Saturday night."

"Cool. Do you win?"

"Lots, yeah!"

"So I should be on your team?"

"Yeah. If you want to win."

"I love to win."