- under the stars

au : (in the zombie apocalypse) while clem, violet, louis, james (who joined them) ,brody and marlon went to the water (to chill ya knOw?) they found an alcohol (is that even possible?? wHatever-) and got drunk. while they're drunk clementine and violet go watch stars and admit their feelings for each other. !they're 17-18!

warnings : underage drinking (in my country you can drink legally from eighteen but whAteverrr-)

a/n : i really don't know how they found bottle of an alcohol- also james joined them after the delta shit and everyone is FINE. no missing body parts. or tongues... or burned eyes.

words : 754

(violet's pov)

"So what are we going to do about it?" Brody pointed to the full bottle of alcohol Clementine was holding. Louis dramatically gasped. "We found a full bottle of alcohol. Guess what we're going to do about it."

Brody just shook her head and looked at her boyfriend, who just shook his head too and didn't know what to do.

James leaned against his boyfriend's shoulder. "Louis is right for once. How often do we find a bottle of alcohol?" Louis smiled at James and gave him a small, quick kiss on the cheek.

Suddenly we all heard the sound of the bottle opening and when we turned around it was too late. Clementime was already drinking from the bottle.

Clementine swallowed the alcohol and made a little disgusted expression. "Um, what?" Louis's mouth almost fell to the ground. "H-How can you drink it so calmly- Someone take the bottle before she drinks it all herself!"

Everyone laughed at Louis's comment. Louis snatched the bottle from Clem's hand and drank. Everyone started laughing again when Louis almost choked on a small sip.

After a while, we sat inside the shed by the water and slowly drank a bottle of alcohol. The bottle was almost empty and everyone was in such a... Drunk mood. Even me.

We just passed the bottle around and laughed. James drank from the bottle again, which Clem snatched from his hand.

"Wait~" Clementine hiccuped. "When James had his mouth on this bottle~ And then he had his mouth on Louis's di-" James quickly covered her mouth with his hand so she wouldn't talk anymore.

"What is she talking about?" Marlom asked while he had his head resting on his girlfriend's lap.  "NOTHING." Louis answered quickly and refused to make eye contact with anyone.

That's when I figured it out. "Oh- Ewww! What if I get some disease~"

Everyone looked at me and started laughing. Louis looked at me in shock. "What, please--" Before he could continue, James placed his other hand on Louis's mouth to keep quiet. He was currently covering mouths of two drunken people and blushing like crazy.

A few minutes passed and the bottle was at the bottom. They were all total shit. Just like me. Marlon and Brody somehow fell asleep sitting side by side while Louis and James were making out in the corner.

I looked at Clementine, who was resting her head on my shoulder while we were still sitting on the ground. "Do you want to see the stars~" I asked her, and I laughed a little for no reason.

Clementine also laughed and nodded. We both stood up slowly, trying not to fall back on the floor. I grabbed Clem's hand and we walked out of the shed. This time it's safer here, because we have mad a strong fence around.

Clementine and I lay down on the grass next to each other, watching the stars. There was silence, but Clementine chuckled. I turned in her direction. "What's wronggg?" Clem looked at me and smiled. “You're so beautiful, you know that??~”

My cheeks flushed red, but luckily it was quite dark so no one could see anything. "W-What?" I stuttered. Clem hiccuped again. "I thought the stars were the most beautiful thing I've seen~ but it's you~"

Clementine placed her hand on my cheek and moved closer. "I like you~" I didn't even hesitate and pressed my lips to hers. I always wanted to know how her lips tasted~

When we disconnected, I chuckled as Clementine raised an eyebrow. "I like you too, dumbass." Clementine smiled and pressed her lips to mine again.

Clementine placed her head on my chest and held my hand. And so we lay there... On the ground in the grass under the stars.

a/n : should i make part two? like what will happend the next day...?

-anna everett